• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. AddRan Clark

The Notre Dame and TCU rule in CFP

I was at the BCS selection show "rally" in '09 at the DMC, and I genuinely believe that we lost that game when we heard we were playing Boise State. I could see how deflated the players were. I felt the same way, as I think we all did. I think it also added to the Rose Bowl the next year...
  2. AddRan Clark

Purdue Game - Who is going?

I'll be there. Just a short 2 hour drive from South Bend. Wearing my LT jersey. I'm nervous. Road games are always scary.
  3. AddRan Clark

Purdue 2019 preview on BTN

I'm pretty excited for the game. My brother is a Purdue grad. I was at the TCU vs Purdue NIT basketball game in 1992(?) though I was a wee lad. I live in Indiana, so if we win, I can gloat to some people for a little while. I'm always nervous about away games, though Purdue has started very...
  4. AddRan Clark

TCU Baseball retro logo

That's amazing, thanks.
  5. AddRan Clark

TCU Baseball retro logo

Do you have a copy of the image that was used for that shirt? It would save me some time doing the conversion.
  6. AddRan Clark

TCU Baseball retro logo

Nailed it. Thanks a bunch. I'm going to try and get a t-shirt maker around here to put that on a shirt.
  7. AddRan Clark

TCU Baseball retro logo

Google hasn't helped me with this, hopefully y'all can. I'm looking for a retro TCU baseball logo. It's basically a frog with a hat/baseball mitt. Ebbets Field Flannel used to sell stuff with this logo, but they apparently sold out or don't sell these items anymore. Anyway, I figured if anyone...
  8. AddRan Clark

Think it wil happen?

Pretty sure literally everyone thought it was a done deal Wednesday/Thursday. I certainly did.
  9. AddRan Clark

Uhhh...Dixon to UCLA rumor/ news

I don't think you understand that if we lose Dixon, we're more than likely headed back into the cellar for the foreseeable future. We may not have a good team next year even if he stays. But we will certainly not find a coach that inspires as much confidence in the future of our basketball...
  10. AddRan Clark

Think it wil happen?

FWIW, I'd bet that he's staying at this point. I certainly could be wrong, but I think if they're hesitating about paying the buyout, they're not going to do it. A school like UCLA probably has several boosters with massive egos who all have different ideas on what they should do. Hiring Dixon...
  11. AddRan Clark

Think it wil happen?

I actually have heard him mentioned by a couple UCLA fans on other websites/boards. Not sure how realistic it is. Other people mentioned him going to Virginia Tech, but it's apparent that UT fans aren't happy with him. It's just so sad and awful for Longhorns to only win the NIT. Boo hoo.
  12. AddRan Clark

I just want some resolution either way. I think it's best for both schools if that happens ASAP. We need time to get a replacement, or they need time to find another coach. I have a gut feeling the longer this takes, the less likely it is Dixon leaves.
  13. AddRan Clark

Sure, but this basketball program has done nothing to deserve the benefit of the doubt so far. If Dixon were to stay, and our program is consistently in a place to win games in the NCAA tournament, then we can start making comparisons to the baseball team. As it stands now, if both UCLA and TCU...
  14. AddRan Clark

He's not wrong.
  15. AddRan Clark

Fascinating. This is the kind of content I like to see on a board oriented towards my alma mater's athletics. The connections to California's finances are palpable. Any other relevant information we need to know about California, it's budget, and their state university system? Surely there's a...
  16. AddRan Clark

This has really been an emotional rollercoaster. I was certain two days ago that there was no chance he would leave his alma mater in a lurch. Yesterday I was certain he was leaving. With the news today, I feel it could go either way. Regardless, I want Jamie Dixon as our head basketball coach...
  17. AddRan Clark

This is really disappointing. I met Jaime before that season opener against South Dakota State, right after he got hired. He was standing right by the Gary statue. I told him how awesome it was that he came home, and that I thought he was going to build a program here. He impressed me with how...
  18. AddRan Clark

Last 4 In

I feel like I should be more nervous than I am. We don't have a bad loss on our profile. We played a good non-conference schedule and played in the best conference in the country. We swept the team that won the conference tournament. The consensus I've seen is that we're competing with ASU, St...
  19. AddRan Clark

Game Thread: Frogs vs Jayhawks

Has TCU ever had Big Monday on campus before, or when was the last time?
  20. AddRan Clark

We better not get screwed out of the Texas Bowl

Is it really any worse than the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl???