• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. W

There is no way in hell, that if Morris

I don't know what to do at this point. I went to HEB earlier and a little kid pointed at me and said 'Hey look at this schmo! He is a TCU fan' because of my hat and both he and his mom started laughing
  2. W

My biggest regret about this season....

Is anyone going to mention Turpin playing half of a season or the coaching staff getting tricked by a 20 something with academic issues as a regret?
  3. W

If I were Gary...

If I were Gary, I wouldn't have gotten tricked by a 20 something in to playing a guy with criminal charges for half of a season.
  4. W

Anyone see the issues in 236?

I don't know how you can read and post on this site and be surprised by these kinds of things.
  5. W

Officiating.....

I thought I had changed it to 'WestTXFrog' at some point. I stopped posting here after being followed by a few posters. Not sure why it reverted. I'm not trying to impersonate you!
  6. W

Officiating.....

Is anyone else concerned that the crying about officials over a game that we got smashed in makes us sound like losers? I guess its just water under the bridge after GMFP cried about the refs after the Iowa state game and after most of our important losses the past few years. I guess I...