• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Gary's Shirtless Revenge

It's Time Again: Make Your Plans, Get To The Scholl (02/26 & 03/01)!

OK folks, here we are... Want TCU Basketball to make the NCAA Tournament? Well, we have a shot, but we need everybody to chip in and swing for the fences in the upcoming two home games. TCU is the definition of a "bubble team" as of now and we need at least one more Quad 1 win to improve our...
  2. Gary's Shirtless Revenge

Make Your Plans for SATURDAY: Get to The Scholl, huge game!!!

SATURDAY THE 29TH: LSU coming in, #10 NET team in the nation... Tip is at 11am, brunch game so tailgating is encouraged. TICKETS ARE STILL AVAILABLE ON GOFROGS.COM! If you have ever thought of going to a basketball game, these two back-to-back are simply huge for TCU. Going 0-2 is survivable...
  3. Gary's Shirtless Revenge

Important Article re: PAC12

https://www.latimes.com/sports/story/2022-01-03/rose-bowl-george-kliavkoff-pac-12-conference-challenges Read it all but especially his opening answer… yikes. He is saying the quiet part out loud.
  4. Gary's Shirtless Revenge

TCU Wins O/U For The Reg. Season

Curious on the opinion of this, given a line I saw recently and bet on.
  5. Gary's Shirtless Revenge

TCU vs Okla #3: SWEEP WATCH

For those looking, appears today’s game is only being streamed on SoonerSports.tv, which requires a $9.95 subscription. This is a monthly deal, but you can cancel right after the game if you wish. Essentially, today’s baseball game is PPV online for 9.95, that’s how I see it. Sooner Sports is a...
  6. Gary's Shirtless Revenge

Median Big 12 $$ Distribution: $41.4 million

That's the number from the 2019 Big 12 fiscal year (2018-2019), comes from their recent tax returns. Highest in the league was Texas at $55 million, matching the Big 10, and lowest was Texas Tech at $39.5 million. TCU came in right at $40.5 million. Keep in mind, starting with the just...
  7. Gary's Shirtless Revenge

Important Article re: Conference Revenues & TV Money

https://theathletic.com/1870731/2020/06/16/college-football-television-contract-rights-power-5-big-ten-sec-big-12-pac-12-acc/ Here's the gist: - Gains in the next round of contracts are expected across the board - They think they pecking order will remain the same: SEC and Big 10 way ahead...
  8. Gary's Shirtless Revenge

TCU Has A Top 5 Team In A Major Sport

Men's Basketball: #3 RPI team as of this second. http://warrennolan.com/basketball/2020/rpi-live
  9. Gary's Shirtless Revenge

Get To The Scholl Tonight...

TCU Men playing Louisiana, interesting early-season game against a team that isn't too bad. The Cajuns were a 19 win team in the NIT last year (I think) and had a good season in 2018 as well. No idea if they are good this year, but I would guess that it will be a fun competitive game. This...
  10. Gary's Shirtless Revenge

2017-2018 Athletics Annual Report

Showed up in the mail... Here are the highlights: - Football season ticket sales were down for the third straight year in 2017, from what I've heard 2018 will continue this trend. - Baseball attendance and revenue was down in 2018, not surprising - Men's basketball was up on better attendance...
  11. Gary's Shirtless Revenge

A Few Updates on TCU's Finances, Coach's Salaries

TCU has filed their tax return for FY2016-2017, which includes salary data for the Universities top earners during the calendar year 2016. Here are a few highlights: Link To Data Here - The university had another record year on the top line - Over the last five year's, the University has had...
  12. Gary's Shirtless Revenge

For Those of You Who Enjoy HBO's "Real Sports"

Get ready to skip an episode...
  13. Gary's Shirtless Revenge

Big 12 Revenue Update

The Big 12 filed their tax return for FY2017, so we have a good picture of how the Big 12 stacked up against its major conference brethren. A few interesting notes: Link to Data Here 1. Big 12 member's total conference earnings, when adjusted for Tier 3 and compared to other major conferences...
  14. Gary's Shirtless Revenge

Fun TCU Athletics Financial Fact

In the latest full fiscal year, 2016-2017, TCU Athletics ran the 26th largest athletic department, as measured by total revenue, in the NCAA... Total revenue was measured at $105 million for the year. TCU was also ranked third in the Big 12 in total athletics revenue, behind Texas (#1 at $205mm)...
  15. Gary's Shirtless Revenge

This Is Why You Never Say Never...

CDC a few months ago, quote: "I love the Frog nation. I have the best job on the planet. I will be your AD as long as you will have me." I love CDC, what he has HELPED TCU do over the last 10 years has been special. But this is why Gary never says never, keeps it real. Now, my last memory of...
  16. Gary's Shirtless Revenge

If the BCS was still around today...

Here's how the computers would view us: Sagarin: #10 Anderson: #18 Billingsley: #12 Colley: #17 Wolfe: #15 Average: #14
  17. Gary's Shirtless Revenge

TV Networks, Game Times, and The Plan

Chris Peterson at Washington made some interesting comments last week... Here’s more on that, and the interesting developments over the last 24 hours that are related: https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/uw-husky-football/trying-to-make-sense-of-espns-spat-with-chris-petersen/ Juxtapose this...
  18. Gary's Shirtless Revenge

College Gameday @ TCU Info

Link: http://www.gofrogs.com/gameday/2017/ESPNGameday.html "Gates" to Commons Area Open: Midnight Saturday morning Parking Lots Open: All Donor Lots, and McKinney Bible, at 6am (Free shuttle from McKinney will be running) Clear Bag Policy In Effect Entry Ways: Stage Setup:
  19. Gary's Shirtless Revenge

Oklahoma State Opens at -9.5

Oklahoma State looks to open as a -9.5 favorite. Have seen it as high as -12 for the Cowboys. http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-football/odds/las-vegas/