• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. GoFrog Yourself

2021 Super Regional Thread

ECU and Vandy get things started for the weekend. Vandy up 1-0 in bottom of 5th. Kumar Rocker dealing but ECU pitcher looks pretty stout as well
  2. GoFrog Yourself

Frogs Cats Game 1 Thread

1-2-3 inning for the frogs in the top of the first. No clue why Sacco is leading off
  3. GoFrog Yourself

2019 NCAA Super Regional Thread

Sucks the frogs aren’t playing but still some great baseball this weekend. Louisville ECU just started Tech hosts the Pokes starting at 2 Vandy hosts Duke at 5 UCLA hosts Michigan at 8 Saturday starts: Arky hosts Ole Miss at 11am UNC hosts Auburn at 11am Miss State hosts Stanford at 2pm...
  4. GoFrog Yourself

2019 NCAA Baseball Tournament Thread

Best day of the year outside of opening day and the first day in Omaha. First games of the day start in about 5 hours: 11am on ESPNU: Coastal vs Auburn in the Atlanta Regional Other 11am games: Campbell vs. NC State in the Greenville Regional and Florida State vs FAU in the Athens Regional...
  5. GoFrog Yourself

Big 12 Baseball Tournament 2019 Thread

West Virginia up 9-2 on Kansas in the 4th. Hope for a run rule to keep the games moving today Tech vs. KSU at 12:30 Baylor vs. OU at 4pm Frogs vs. Pokes at 7:30pm (hopefully first pitch before 9 tonight)
  6. GoFrog Yourself

Happy Masters Week

Found this Dan Jenkins article about his time reporting from Augusta. Worth a read for you golf fans. Love this time of year and this tournament Edit: I'm an idiot and can’t post links: https://www.masters.com/en_US/news/articles/2019-04-08/a_first_since_1950_the_masters_without_dan_jenkins.html
  7. GoFrog Yourself

Baseball parking

I noticed the left field lot no longer has paid parking. How do I purchase season parking passes? I looked through season tickets and did not see a parking option. May be already sold out or I don’t know how to internet
  8. GoFrog Yourself

TCU Baseball 2019 TV Schedule

Friday, March 22 vs. Texas • 6:30 p.m. • FSSW+ Saturday, March 23 vs. Texas • 7:30 p.m. • ESPNU Sunday, March 24 vs. Texas • 1 p.m. • FSSW+ Tuesday, March 26 vs. UTRGV • 6:30 p.m. • FSSW+ Friday, March 29 vs. Oklahoma State • 6:30 p.m. • FSSW Saturday, March 30 vs. Oklahoma State • 2 p.m. •...
  9. GoFrog Yourself

Athletic Subscribers: Good Article on Banogu

https://theathletic.com/443428/2018/07/24/ben-banogu-is-latest-example-of-a-gem-discovered-by-gary-patterson-tcu/ On the subject of the Athletic, I highly recommend a subscription to anyone looking to move away from ESPN and similar services. Great coverage of College Football and other sports...
  10. GoFrog Yourself

Possible 5 way tie for 2nd place

This is all null if we beat BU (scheiss em). BUT, assuming the worst, if we lose next week and Texas, ISU, WVU, and OSU win, then there is a five-way tie for second. Not sure how that gets sorted out
  11. GoFrog Yourself

OT- Harrison Smith Memorial at The Pub

This Friday from 5-8 there will be a special happy hour to honor Harrison Smith, the TCU student who passed away this summer. There will be a raffle set up to support his memorial fund, with prizes being floor seats for a Mavs game and a signed Dirk jersey. If you’re in town for the game stop by...
  12. GoFrog Yourself

OT- TCU Baseball PA announcer

Found myself in cleburne for the evening and decided to check out their minor league team. Walk up to the stadium and TCU's PA guy (not sure of his name) is the announcer for the Cleburne Railroaders
  13. GoFrog Yourself

Super Regionals - Other games discussion

Today's schedule: Kentucky @ Louisville (7): 11 am on ESPN2 Davidson @ Aggy: 2pm on ESPN2 CSU Fulerton @ Long Beach State: 5pm on ESPN2 Vanderbilt @ Oregon State (1): 9pm on ESPN2 Happy Super Friday, and remember: we are all Davidson fans today