• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. T

The Day After....

Sounds like your too cold to know your cold. So let me inform you...YOUR COLD!
  2. T

NFL Playoffs. Conference Championships. NFC/AFC.

Hughes is likely one of the most admired and respected players on the Bills. Everybody would enjoy shaking hands with him. He's genuine all the way. He does make it down every now and then, last time I think was five years ago or so... He lives full time in Buffalo suburb. In short, Jerry is...
  3. T

Larry Scott Pac 12 commish steps down

Insert the name Chris DelConte for Larry Scott.
  4. T

title game tonight

Regards: Three weeks ago ESPN put this information
  5. T

title game tonight

New camera angles, mics, replays and so forth. Gary will again give the audience his defensive opinions. Should be a good game IF Justin Fields can go. I kinda like Ohio States chances in this game. Here it is the 11th of January and if you're reading this, you've used good common sense on...
  6. T

I guess Jeremy and I will just have to disagree

Changing the mind thoughts. Can Ohio State take Alabama? Y or N? Who will be in the super bowl? .. Betcha we'll have a surprise or two...?
  7. T

I guess Jeremy and I will just have to disagree

You're right FAb. No one stops learning. Considering all things, this may be a brilliant move. No names here but all are saying this kid could be a diamond once he's confirmed as coach with title.. His enthusiasm is infectious and it draws you in. Understand the kids he talks to on the...
  8. T

Herman out...........

I think what sealed Hermans fate was co-operation, projected wins and witnessing what Jimbo Fisher has accomplished at A&M. It became apparent A&M was about the leave UT in the dust and that hit a vital nerve big time in Austin. Interesting how these guys who have deep, deep, deep pockets...
  9. T

Chandler Morris transfers to TCU

Every now and then it happens, actually quite often. It has to do with salary. Most programs allocate X dollars (budget) for staff.If you have co-position coaches for example, money could be a little short., so you move titles/money around to bring the salary of the co-off up where it should...
  10. T

Moehrig declares

Agree, look around and you'll notice a number of kids trying to go pro. It's a generational thing.
  11. T

CDC Lies and Fumbles

Those damn alumni. Often they can change the weather overnight..
  12. T

Herman out...........

Mr. Herman ripped his pants 120 days after he arrived and it went down hill from there. You gotta work with CDC and he didn't want to and felt he didn't have too. whoa..
  13. T

Colleges That Spend the Most on Recruiting Football Players

Ebb and Flow..Ebb and Flow...you'll hear a lot of that from Justin Cntr.
  14. T

FWST: TCU’s Ar’Darius Washington is headed to the NFL Draft, forgoing two years of eligibility

Don't jump on the obvious. Possibly family issues here, money relating to family etc. Pretty radical move and something made him pull the trigger. Hope it all works out so easily for him but I doubt it will.
  15. T

And now, finally, football has reached the "evaluation" phase

The young guns are out there but in our conversations we only walk down the road so far then turn around b/c of fear of failing. I'll tellya partner, you do that in business/military etc.. and everything treks down hill.. Fear is a broad word and has fingers in places you ever dreamed of)...
  16. T

And now, finally, football has reached the "evaluation" phase

Eight, 95% is on target with your statement. That is until we go out a find smart, robust young lad who will take on this challenge. Money is not the problem, facilities is not the problem. School reputation is not the problem but mind set is! Happy New year everyone!!
  17. T

Baylor, Briles scandal before NCAA committee today

This is exactly what the internet is all about. Unfounded, speculation, by someone of influence who is a healthy bank depositor. Over a drink or phone conversation the person mentions it to a friend and bow it's off and running as a "internet maybe." Then picked up and spread a bit further into...
  18. T

Way OT - Mountain Lion attack

Read in the archives of the Celina Record, the TPW released three sets of mountain lions or cougars (don't remember which one) along the NE Collin County/ Grayson County line in 1937 or maybe 1938. I hear often about sightings near Mustang Creek which is a little south of the release. Two...
  19. T

Hats off to the defense

Plays called allowed the freedom for offense. The defense made an adjustment at half and took over Okla state offensive stars. Defense gained confidence. The defense caught fire and were having fun. Everyone got BETTER. Special teams, offensive line, and THE DEFENSE, Secondary everything...
  20. T

Coaching Carousel 2020/21

Sonny C is a very good man and he is a very good recruiter. His demeanor is slow, good humor and smiling. You listen to him speak and you feel good and warm. Man, is that ever important to mom and dad. I have no idea what's in store for TCU! I don't feel all warm and cozy with Sonny in this...