• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. R

Thanks, Coaches and Players

You fought to the last down. You adjusted at half-time, you did not give up. You were scrappy and made me proud to be a Frog. Nothing to be ashamed of today.
  2. R

When the going gets tough. . .

many can finish this--the tough get going. It's time for us as fans to hang tough with our coaches and players and quit tis bitchin' and finger pointin.' Coach Sonny had a rough weekend. I could tell it in his face. The loss of a family member can unstring one. We lost a close, hard fought...
  3. R

Did anyone else miss the article on our game in the Sun. DMN?

Is the war between Ft. Worth and Dallas on again? May the spirit of Amon Carter be with us.
  4. R

Lost a great Frog

Ken Kellum passed a couple of days ago in north Dallas. Ken and his wife Elaine were both staunch Frogs, members of Community Christian Church in Richardson. Ken was a Phi Delt at TCU, class of 1963, I believe. He worked briefly for Lyndon Johnson after graduation and was a successful...
  5. R

Just met James Cash's sister

at the Park Forrest branch of the Dallas Public Library. She saw my Frog jacket and cried our, "Horned Frog." When I checked out I met her and found out that she was his sister. Stories abounded. The other two library folks just listened. It was a great moment.
  6. R

Yahoo News reports the headline: TCU's message to survivors of sexual assault. . .

Winning is more important than your pain (paraphrase). Does anyone know where this came from? No author of the article cited. I thought Muck may have wrote it, but it may come from an editorial. Either way, I find it really damaging.
  7. R

We need a "Hitler Reacts" meme

If we win the natty Monday.
  8. R

Mr. Heisman gets beat

Tulane pulled out unbelievable win over the Trojan rubbers. Mr. Heisman gets beat.
  9. R

Talk about clock management

Perfect.
  10. R

anyone know about a replay of OSU game?

I can never record the whole game.
  11. R

Horned Frog hymn

Horned Frogs shall reign Wher'er the sun Its successive journeys run O'er the big 12 From shore to shore His heathen foes shall rule no more Sooners and Horns shall wax and wane Bears, Pokes and Raiders Play in vain All shall fall down And worship him The lizard with the purple skin Duke street...
  12. R

Win the next two

And we'll be in the Big 12 Championship game
  13. R

Cinn.-Houston

Looks like a Texas high school playoff.
  14. R

which is more irritating?

Listening to USC's fight song or Boomer Sooner for an extended time? I don't mind Texas Fight or even the Aggies' songs, and in fact even like Baylor's and Tech's songs, but Boomer and USC (men of Troy) drive me crazy, plus SMOO's coming round the mountain.
  15. R

SMU playing with enthusiasm and a desire to win

I respect that. Very few in attendance. Raining now.
  16. R

anyone remember the cannon?

Seems to me that I recall the time, maybe in the late 60s, when we tried to emulate A&M and UT by shooting off a cannon on the hill above the south end zone, and they used too much powder, or something, and the thing came off the wheels and rolled down the hill. Anyone recall that?
  17. R

my fave gary wins: down memory lane

Louisville, 2002: upset win up there. 45-31 Colo. St. Liberty Bowl, 17-3. Domination by defense 2004. Northwestern here. Hilarious game. Went into overtime. Field goals and extra points hit goal posts. Mr. Sherwood. Froglaw's dad got disgusted. Left in his wheelchair and rolled down the...
  18. R

RICE LEADS ARKIE AT HALF

There is a god, maybe.
  19. R

CFB PREDICTS TCU IN TEXAS BOWL

Just saw in Yahoo News. Us v. Miss. State in Houston early Jan.
  20. R

UT, OU GIVE AN OFFICIAL ADIOS

This morning they gave the Big 12 their official goodbye in response to the latest offer/talks. No surprise. Stay tuned.