• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. M

Full game replay online?

I didn't get a chance to record the game. I would love to be able to go back and watch the broadcast to get that experience. Does anyone know if there is a copy posted online somewhere?
  2. M

Texas Tech Basketball Coach - Mark Adams

Appears he is out to be outed for being a generally terrible human being. Going from Beard to this piece of crap is quite the streak for Lubbock.
  3. M

Best way to get Fiesta Bowl tickets?

First time going to a big time bowl game where you don't just scalp tickets on the way to a game. What is the best way to get tickets? Thanks. Conversely, if anyone has 3 or 4 to sell, please let me know.
  4. M

New DC at UT

Pretty funny to read the UT message boards regarding their (supposedly) new DC. Last night the news broke that the UW DC was the frontrunner and wouldn't you know, this would be a homerun hire. He goes from not being on anyone's list to the absolute perfect/best DC in the country in the span of...
  5. M

Playoff teams...

Does Ohio State make it? Does freaking tamu make it?
  6. M

Is TCU favored over OSU?

The first line I saw today was TCU -1. I know they are down 2 RBs, but I can’t fathom how TCU would be favored.
  7. M

Why not play the backup QB?

Not sure who we have as a backup, but max can’t do shut through the air. Why not get the backup some PT?
  8. M

GP needs to tap the breaks...

He wants to dismiss what Urban said? GP can't hold Urban's jock. GP is too worried about his defensive stats and recording music. He need to ride off in the sunset if he thinks what Urban said is irrelevant. I am getting close to being done with GP. You can be quirky and a ego-maniac when you...
  9. M

Time to earn a paycheck Donati

Time to have some big boy discussions with statue boy. we are on the precipice. Time to make an impact.
  10. M

TCU is favored against Baylor - LOLOLOLOL

How bad is Baylor?
  11. M

We have the players to hang with OU, just not the coaches

Until GP makes coaching changes, we will not be competitive in the Big XII. We have the players to do it, but our coaches are the worst in the conference. your move GP.
  12. M

How many players were suspended?

Obviously, Max was suspended the first half. Evans, hunt, etc. how many of these guys were suspended? That has to be the only reason for the personnel decisions, right? no way they would screw it up that bad without them suspending people and then not saying anything. edit: I removed Bowen...
  13. M

Has GP lost his fastball?

I know we have to give it a few more games, but it really looks like GP is past his prime. From not having an OL yet again, starting downing over duggan, giving up 37 with a supposed great defense, and the list goes on. not sure this program isn’t in the ditch.
  14. M

Weird JuJu right now...

Some smoke to some bad news coming...
  15. M

2022 Recruiting Thread

Pretty fun to see all the colleges come out with hashtags and such to get their 2022 class rolling. All the while, TCU won't even show current players, much less try and building excitement around a recruiting class. I am a big fan of GP's and he changed TCU's trajectory, but it is starting to...
  16. M

Niko tweet

anyone know what it is about? Seems like it could blow up on us.
  17. M

No Zach Evans thread yet?

Pretty spiffy add, if you ask me.
  18. M

Tyree Wilson hits the portal

DE that tcu was after is transferring from tamu. Keep an eye out.
  19. M

We just ignoring Rhule trying to play a concussed Brewer today?

It was so obvious that the ref had to send him off the field?
  20. M

Well, well, well, how the turn tables...

It's funny to watch Herman try and save his ass by canning most of his staff. Member when Texas was the hottest ticket in town after beating up on Georgia about 12 months ago? They were concerned that Orlando would get a HC gig and they would lose their all-start DC. Now he is polishing his...