• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Peacefrog

Profanity Filters: a Pole

Over the years the profanity filters have ranged from meh to funny to cringy to outright terrible. We have a coach whose last name is being used as a replacement for certain words. Seems odd. The rules say no profanity. That’s probably impossible. However, what would be your choice if you...
  2. Peacefrog

Win #2

3. Peacefrog

Win #1

4. Peacefrog

4 for Duquesneusnquese Game?

If anyone is looking to offload 4 tickets for the game cheaply or freely I have a good frog family coming in town for the game that needs seats. Location doesn’t matter much but odds of getting better than seats than 400’s on here vs ticket office.
  5. Peacefrog

Tickets at the gate?

Were they selling tickets at the gate yesterday? Only thing my wife wants for Mother’s Day is to go the game today. Really don’t want to spend $$$$ on StubHub but if they aren’t selling walk up tickets it’s my only option.
  6. Peacefrog

Season Ticket Renewals

Renewals start today. Not collecting funds until June 7th at the earliest plus payment plan options. No mention anywhere about covid restrictions. I’m assuming everyone got the email and capacity will be 100 percent? I received the email at 8. Renewed and received my confirmation email by...
  7. Peacefrog

Michael O

This answers some questions that have been asked for a few years.
  8. Peacefrog

Game On

9. Peacefrog

It’s 2020...

...and we live in a world where a game show host is president, there are 73 recognized genders, the internet is practically embedded in our brains, luxury cars don’t run on gasoline and apparently finding a mate happens with a swipe rather than a clever pick up line. Could we also live in a...
  10. Peacefrog

My Theory: Delton and GP’s Calculated Plan

Going into the 2018 season, a highly rated recruit was all but guaranteed the starting QB job. Whether this guaranty was due to him being the best QB in the room or due to a promise made on the recruiting trail, he was going to be the starter. He was highly rated, sought after by many...
  11. Peacefrog

What’s Your Complaint Today?

I look forward to some eating of the crow from all you doom and gloomers.
  12. Peacefrog

Sorry, everyone. My bad.

I failed to hang the TCU flag on front porch two days before the game like I always do. I also wore a new hat last night. It was a good hat. Now it’s dead to me. If I had done those two things I’m sure frogs win going away.
  13. Peacefrog

UT Injury Question

Will Brandon Jones play this weekend or are his ankles still broken?
  14. Peacefrog

For the Stats Nerds Out There...

...like me. Enjoy. http://fs.ncaa.org/Docs/stats/football_records/2018/FBS.pdf
  15. Peacefrog

Kenrich Williams, Garlon Green and NOLA

Both signed apparently.
  16. Peacefrog

Maroon Baylor

https://deadspin.com/students-are-calling-out-texas-a-m-for-how-it-handles-r-1826771677 Students Are Calling Out Texas A&M For How It Handles Reports Of Sexual Assault
  17. Peacefrog

Aggy continues to amuse

18. Peacefrog

Just Leaving This Here...