• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. J

2023 BOWL GAMES THREAD

30 rushes for 105 yards??
  2. J

2023 BOWL GAMES THREAD

Totally agree. Alabama strength is against the run and weakness is defend against the pass. Harbaugh way to conservative—they need to pass the ball on early downs and not always on 3rd down.
  3. J

2023 BOWL GAMES THREAD

Might be a little premature after 5 minutes of the Semi Final Game
  4. J

Class of 2024

I don’t know they seem to mean a lot to. Georgia, Alabama, Ohio State and others.
  5. J

No Mobile QB worth a darn brought in since 2018 with Max

Totally agree—OL/DL are not even close to Big 12 Championship caliber
  6. J

Transfer window opens on Saturday.

Just entered Transfer Portal Norte Dame’s QB Tyler Buchner. ESPN said possible choices include Alabama, TCU and Stanford. 3 years left of eligibility .
  7. J

Need help w/ American Airlines

We will—Go Frogs! Now we just need 2 tickets.
  8. J

2022 Fiesta Bowl Complaints Thread

Thought the scoreboards were really weak for an NFL Stadium
  9. J

Yes we will be there however my son is on the same flight from Austin to Phoenix connection to LAX but will leave the day before.
  10. J

Yes that was my Son—same thing happened to him. I flew out of DFW so I made it but he didn’t.
  11. J

Travel thread!

Counting on American Airlines leave Saturday DFW at 8:30AM and arrive in Phoenix at 10:25 AM—same with my son flying out of Austin. Will Uber it to game when we land. Please be on time!
  12. J

Roll Call for AZ (Things to do, places to see, parties to go to)

Highly recommend Pizzeria Bianco rated the best pizza in America. Couple locations in Phoenix. there is a Netflix special on Chris Bianca—again highly recommend it.
  13. J

Hotels

I just double checked it Hyatt Regency Downtown on 2nd Street is $229
  14. J

Hotels

I travel there often-2 recommendations both roughly $225-$250 per night and both not too far from Airport. 1. Hyatt Regency Downtown 2. Tempe Mission Palms
  15. J

Roll Call for SMU

Section 111
  16. J

FWST: Sonny Dykes committed to TCU despite talking to OU before Riley’s departure: sources

Why wait until tomorrow for Dykes to sign with TCU? Supposedly Riley will sign today with USC so they moved really fast. With all these coaching vacancies move fast so we can lock up as many recruits as possible.
  17. J

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Cyclones (Bowl Eligibility Edition)

Lost respect for Campbell—1st team in there that is ridiculous
  18. J

Gameday Thread: TCU at OU

Geez he is 13 of 16. Cut the guy a break