• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Punter1

Ticket to game $60, parking $90

Blessed to have the resources and common sense to figure out an alternative to a $90 parking spot.....and the self awareness to not let an entire message board know I don't.
  2. Punter1

Family Restrooms

What were you supposedly lying about??
  3. Punter1

Very Interesting take on QBs hitting the portal after the season ends

Why would Cade McNamara leave Michigan??
  4. Punter1

Is it Storm Trooper look tomorrow?

Black helmets >>> Black Jackets??????
  5. Punter1

OT - PRP Therapy. Anybody done it before???

Thanks for all the info...all of yall....this will definitely help keep my attitude positive moving forward.
  6. Punter1

Thats awesome. When do you anticipate/are scheduled to be back to 100%??
  7. Punter1

Wow...how old are you?? And was yours because your hip became arthritic??
  8. Punter1

Yep...My hip orthopedic said it's not a bad surgery, as you said....and I know one day it's gonna happen, so I agree....I'm headed that way and I'm not dreading it. He told me you can walk the same day and the goal is to be able to walk a mile in 30 days....is that about right??
  9. Punter1

My insurance doesn't cover it...any trick you pulled into making them cover it?? Or is it just because you've earned some badass Army insurance???
  10. Punter1

That's great info...and yea, I've only thrown up once in my life and I almost did after that shot. Intense pain that made me lightheaded and naucious. A general wasn't offered...and I don't drink so I'm screwed. So you're a fan of glucosamine and chondroitin?? You think it helps???
  11. Punter1

I just did my first round for a hip condition..was wondering if anyone else has ever done it or had friends or family thats done it and what the results were....and how to make it as effective as possible. PRP stands for platelet rich plasma and its a procure where they draw your own blood...
  12. Punter1

Over at Texags

"I think that we blew all of our buyout money on the recruiting class last year." Made me laugh...
  13. Punter1

I feel good!

Love that place in Walburg....but to do it right you gotta go on Fri or Sat nite when the German band is playing. Place is so cool and nostalgic...and food is great too. And living 20 mins from Lockahrt and being a BBQ snob....I can say there isn't one place in Lockhart that is in the Top 15...
  14. Punter1

Dear K-State

Huh??
  15. Punter1

11am kick at West Virginia

...and the breaks keep coming....
  16. Punter1

Dear K-State

You can ahead and never post one of these again... Sincerely, Everyone
  17. Punter1

Official “Flying T” is back thread

Personally I think you suck....
  18. Punter1

I bought a new car . . I might stick this Flying T sticker on the rear window.

I saved my "Lifetime Lettermans Association" sticker for my new truck....Because I hate this woke Block T name.
  19. Punter1

Cleburne Times: TCU inducts Cleburne native Jack Hesselbrock into Hall of Fame

Love Jack....and love that fact he still remembers me despite being a seldom used walkon 30 years ago. Legend.