• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. E

Does new OC mean new playbook?

Do we know if the offensive plays from this season were designed and called by Garrett Riley or just called by Garrett? I was under the impression OCs designed and called the plays. In a conversation with a fellow frog, they were adament these were Sonny’s designed plays and GR only called...
  2. E

Two tickets for sale

Two tickets for sale in section 231, row 3. Looking for $1200 per.
  3. E

Hotels

Anyone have recommendations on where to stay? Thanks!
  4. E

Location of TCU sections at AT&T

Anyone know what side of stadium is the tcu side for next week’s game?
  5. E

Dykes' Record August - October vs Nov -End of season

I came across some interesting numbers about Sonny's record from August through October as compared to the rest of the season. This is from 2019 to present and figured I would share the numbers here. I know most of these numbers reflect his performance at SMU, but they definitely have me...
  6. E

TCU players needing to workout

I saw a post from a family friend who has a son on the frog football team. I guess with TCU closed, the players are not able to utilize the gym to work out. Never thought about that aspect, wonder how that will impact strength and conditioning in the fall.
  7. E

Spring Game?

I've seen a few news articles that mention the spring game is on April 6, but no time is mentioned. Anyone know what time the scrimmage is?
  8. E

Reagor’s stream of Turpin’s Pro day

Was watching Jalen Reagors live stream of turpins pro day events. Multiple people hand timed turpin running a 40 in the upper 4.2s. I also busted out the stop watch and timed him on the video, i had him at 4.28. Also notcied in the video reagor has a walking boot on his right foot. NM
  9. E

How many screens are we gonna throw?

If patterson doesnt do something about our offense in the offseason hes not an elite coach. He may be elite at defense but not the other aspects. He’s ultimately responsible for this dumpster fire. Our offense has been subpar ever since boykin and doctson graduated.
  10. E

Prayers for Jaden Oberkrom

just saw on Jaden’s social media that he has stage 2 cancer. Figured I would share so we can get some prayers up.
  11. E

Offensive Schemes 2014- Present

First I will say our offense has significantly improved from the Jarrett Anderson & Rusty Burns show, but I just wanted to express my observations and thoughts on our offensive schemes. With that being said, looking back at our schemes from 2014 and to now I'm not so sure the 2014 and 2015...
  12. E

Anyone else impressed with Noah Daniels?

For a RS Freshman he stepped up big time when Julius Lewis got yanked. I thought it was going to be a long game when OSU started picking on JL. Also impressed with TreVontae Hights, would really like to see more targets his way.
  13. E

Utilization of Turpin

Anyone else think that Turpin was underutilized last year? Looking at last years numbers he averaged per a game: Receptions: 2.92 Rushes: .78 I know he is small, but I think with his elusiveness and play making ability he should be getting at least 6-8 receptions a game.
  14. E

We may dodge a bullet...

but we really need to give carries to Anderson over hicks. Not knocking hicks, Anderson is just on another level. I hope the coaches see this.
  15. E

D. Anderson 6

Is a better runner than Hicks. He hits the hole. NM