• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. E

FWST: TCU wide receiver, a former five-star recruit, enters transfer portal

Cant speak to what Hudson was offered, but I know someone on the SMU team, who doesnt start, and he said most of fall roster players get 3k a month. I bet high profile players get way more
  2. E

FrogsToday: Eddie Lampkin steps away from TCU basketball

He posted text messages between his family and the tcu staff on instagram. Not a good look either way. Id be shocked if the relationship can be repaired.
  3. E

Reflecting on the NC Game......

Ive said all year to my friends that Duggan is a great football player, because of grit, drive, loyalty, and perseverance, but an average college quarterback. Other than one or two games, I honestly think we have the same season with Chandler in at QB for the 2022 season.
  4. E

Does new OC mean new playbook?

Do we know if the offensive plays from this season were designed and called by Garrett Riley or just called by Garrett? I was under the impression OCs designed and called the plays. In a conversation with a fellow frog, they were adament these were Sonny’s designed plays and GR only called...
  5. E

Good news

Stoked that Wiley is coming back. I hope the new OC utilizes him!
  6. E

Gameday Thread, Championship Edition: TCU vs Georgia; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

I honestly wonder if this game did more harm than good for our school/ program
  7. E

Two tickets for sale

Two tickets for sale in section 231, row 3. Looking for $1200 per.
  8. E

TICKET EXCHANGE FORUM explained

@TxFrog1999 could you check mine as well?
  9. E

Need 2 if anyone has them

I have 2 in section 231, row 3. Looking for 1200 per.
  10. E

I need 2 for the National Championship

I have 2, Section 231 row 3. Looking for $1200 per.
  11. E

Please share the experience with us

I sat in section 113 (tcu side) but had a bunch of Michigan fans sitting directly infront and behind me. They kept doing the UT horns down sign thinking that it applied to TCU. I didnt correct them and let them look like idiots the whole game.
  12. E

I told your fans walking out yesterday ...

I really hope they start Will Howard against Bama and not Martinez. They shouldnt even split playing time. TV announcers today mentioned Martinez should be healthy to play against Bama.
  13. E

Hotels

Thank you! Looking at the staying 29-1. Im leaning towards wanting to be near nightlife. Is pheonix a better area than scottsdale or glendale for restaurants/ bars?
  14. E

Hotels

Anyone have recommendations on where to stay? Thanks!
  15. E

Location of TCU sections at AT&T

Anyone know what side of stadium is the tcu side for next week’s game?
  16. E

Gameday Thread: TCU at West Virginia; Morning Moonshine Edition

Thank god we won. We may be ranked in the top 10, but dont play like we are a top 10 team.
  17. E

Dykes' Record August - October vs Nov -End of season

I came across some interesting numbers about Sonny's record from August through October as compared to the rest of the season. This is from 2019 to present and figured I would share the numbers here. I know most of these numbers reflect his performance at SMU, but they definitely have me...