• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. D

Gameday Thread: Too wet for couch burning edition

Thank god this scheissing trash ass season is over
  2. D

Gameday Thread: Too wet for couch burning edition

Kind of going to be glad when these “stars” who make dip [ Finebaum ] mistakes are going to be gone next year.
  3. D

Gameday Thread: Horned Frogs vs Cowboys

And I will repeat. scheiss these refs.
  4. D

TCU KState game thread

Man. Hunt just does not want to catch the ball.
  5. D

TCU KState game thread

Just scheissing unbelievable. 100% on Gary.
  6. D

TCU KState game thread

Looked like Hunt let up on the route.
  7. D

Kansas vs. TCU 2019 game thread

I really don’t understand the purpose of having Delton in; we don’t want Max do get too much experience, right guys???
  8. D

Gameday Thread: TCU @ Purdue

Really!??!?? The dude was completely covered.
  9. D

Gameday Thread: UAPB vs TCU

Duggan makes freshman mistakes, which is why he needs to be given as many first team reps as possible over the next two weeks.
  10. D

Delton should never touch the ball as QB for TCU again.
  11. D

Oh my god - the dropsies stopped!!!!
  12. D

Delton may be a leader, but he sure as [ Finebaum ] is not one for this team. All of our drops have come when he was QB - Duggan hasn’t thrown perfect passes, but they were caught.
  13. D

Maybe our strategy is give our kicker as much practice as possible, which is why we kept Delton in???
  14. D

Hahahah. Delton is still in. [ What the heck? ].
  15. D

Are you scheissing kidding me that Delton is back in???? Who the scheiss cares if he can run for 60 yards? That [ Finebaum ] won’t work against a team that isn’t “Arkansas Pine-Bluff.” scheissing absurd.
  16. D

To be honest, isn’t this what we kind of expected? Duggan is our clear quarterback, and Delton just sealed it with that performance. The future is bright, and with the first team offense practicing with one quarterback we will be fine.
  17. D

Gameday Thread: Horned Frogs vs Bears

The screen pass is working. We should run that 40 more times and we might get a first down out of it.
  18. D

Collins

Collins and Reagor were the only two bright spots. Yes Collins had a stupid interception, but the vast majority of his game was an improvement on what we have seen the past few weeks. The playcalling was trash.