• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Brog

247 Sports: TCU 2024 spring roster player preview: Damonic Williams

His mother named him "Damonic"? Wonder what her name is.
  2. Brog

Dac accused of sexual assault?

Why should it need a change? Dac is accused of sexual assault, that's the story.
  3. Brog

Dac accused of sexual assault?

Story is breaking all over the news tonight. Can't help but wonder how he's escaped so far. He's a natural target. All someone has to do is make the accusation, and the news folk run wild. Now we'll see how he and Jerry Jones manage this.
  4. Brog

Frank Windegger passed away this afternoon.

Some folk criticized Frank for his role as AD, but no one ever doubted that his love for TCU was at the top. And Barbara was a great partner.
  5. Brog

NO MORE WBAP 820 AM FOR TCU FOOTBALL. MOVING to KZPS 92.5 FM in 2024.

That's a damn helpful post, BFrog. I remember way back in the 1970's camping on the north rim of the Grand Canyon and going to my car in the evening and listening on the car radio to one of the DFW radio stations, I think it was WBAP, present the Rangers baseball game as clear as it could be.
  6. Brog

NO MORE WBAP 820 AM FOR TCU FOOTBALL. MOVING to KZPS 92.5 FM in 2024.

WBAP is a 50,000 watt station. . According to Wikipedia, the new fm station is a 100,000 watt station. Could that be right?
  7. Brog

TCU vs USC again

It's called conversation.
  8. Brog

on3: TCU running back Corey Wren has entered NCAA transfer portal

Best wishes to him. If he could manage to play 15 years at this average he would be up to 1,000 yards for his career. Better than mine.
  9. Brog

GoFrogs: Texas State vs. TCU baseball preview

First goal is winning. Second goal is not to get behind by five runs in the middle of the game. Bad for our cardio health.
  10. Brog

GoFrogs: Florida Gulf Coast at TCU baseball series preview

So is the game on for this afternoon? Now (11:30 am) 42 degrees!
  11. Brog

GoFrogs: Florida Gulf Coast at TCU baseball series preview

For us no shows, what was the final score? Last I heard we were way behind. Yeah, I know, the Staretlegram will have the score next weekend, but...
  12. Brog

Patterson to UCLA

The Straits-Hyper-Loop (you left out the first dash) is simple if you just use the Musk-31 algorithm with it. Try it, you'll see.
  13. Brog

OT: Predict the Super Bowl

I read that they are not going to show her walking in to the stadium, would cause a riot if she were visible to the crowd. Instead they have found a way to smuggle her in without anybody knowing. What has football/superbowl come to?
  14. Brog

Patterson to UCLA

I assure you, frog, that olds know a hell of a lot more than you think..
  15. Brog

Patterson to UCLA

+ 25 brand new white towels at each game.
  16. Brog

Benedict Patterson!

Thanks, Gary. Good explanation.
  17. Brog

Benedict Patterson!

Can't hate Gary, no matter what he does, but this is sure a disappointment. Does he really need money that much?