• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Realtorfrog

FWST: Is TCU in danger of falling on the wrong side of the NCAA tournament bubble?

Would love to play Perdue….. definitely a team we can beat. One game at a time…..
  2. Realtorfrog

NO MORE WBAP 820 AM FOR TCU FOOTBALL. MOVING to KZPS 92.5 FM in 2024.

We’d get it all the way to Omaha when I was growing up.
  3. Realtorfrog

TCU-Baylor MBB Game Thread

Where is Udeh? His absence last night was big!
  4. Realtorfrog

Sloppy play mixed with good defense.
  5. Realtorfrog

Looked like it was already on the rim when the light went off.
  6. Realtorfrog

If one can’t speak English……how do you get in any school and play basketball?
  7. Realtorfrog

TCU social media trolls Cincinnati and skyline chili after win

Skyline is horrible. Chili should not have chocolate and cinnamon in it!!
  8. Realtorfrog

GoFrogs: TCU at No. 23 Texas Tech MBB Preview

And Isaac’s with the flop
  9. Realtorfrog

Did you know? Tony Gwynn was offered by TCU

Cool! Never knew that…. My favorite player of all time! His rookie card is the only card I saved when I sold mine off many years ago.
  10. Realtorfrog

New Uniform?

At first glance horns down is exactly what I see in the Jordan logo.
  11. Realtorfrog

Looking to try new Fort Worth tex mex place

Hottest hot sauce in FW!! And they’re open until 2am. New owners so could have changed
  12. Realtorfrog

That sucks! I haven’t had that problem but not surprised. I heard they only hired family and it was an issue, not sure if that’s still the case but they need to do something if they aren’t opening.
  13. Realtorfrog

Jesus’s on S Main and Dos Molina’s are my faves with Mi Cocula a close third
  14. Realtorfrog

GoFrogs: No. 19 TCU at Cincinnati Preview

Horrible officials and these announcers are the worst!!!!
  15. Realtorfrog

2023 BOWL GAMES THREAD

Assuming McCarthy and his girlfriend from last year are not together any longer?? Showed her every possession last year and I haven’t heard anything this year……. I did go to the bball game so if they showed her earlier my apologies.
  16. Realtorfrog

2023 BOWL GAMES THREAD

Don’t these refs in the Alamo Bowl know that the OU offensive line never holds!?!?!?
  17. Realtorfrog

Chandler Morris in the Portal

I see him going to a non power 5 maybe even d2. I think that would be better for him if he just wants to play
  18. Realtorfrog

Chargers Wire: Brandon Staley speaks on decision to bench Quentin Johnston vs. Ravens

If Herbert would look for him it would be different. He locks in on his favorites…..the few deep balls he has thrown to QJ are overthrown and not catchable. The one at GB was the exception. Hopefully the new coach will help the whole team!! A new GM and owner would help as well.
  19. Realtorfrog

Sources: Gary Patterson a strong candidate at Houston

He really wanted Arky if they made a change….. since they didn’t he waits until one he wants opens….., it’s not Houston
  20. Realtorfrog

Championship Weekend & CFP Predictions

I still don’t see anyone beating GA once again. The dynasty ends next year but they three-peat