• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. G

Edit: Texas and Oklahoma now leaving early

despite what you may have been spoon fed by esecpn, there are a lot of bad and average teams in that conference, partly because it is so large. ut will likely be average and I'm sure ou will be in the top 3 most years. much in the way that things have been the past decade or so in the big 12
  2. G

Big 12 in position to poach Pac 12 schools?

Do you have an extra chromosome?
  3. G

2023 B12 Schedule Notables

I see we are still playing 9 conferences games. That's a big mistake on conference leadership.
  4. G

TCU Men's Tennis 2022-23

I never cared about tennis until last year and then I started to really like it. My interest began with the Australian Open 2022 and once I started to understand the different types of serves and approaches to hitting and how players can target others weaknesses etc, that's when my interest...
  5. G

I am starting to warm up to Kendall Briles

Supporting this hire can only be done by the ignorant, or someone with situational ethics.
  6. G

Don't look now:

I'm not a fan of the hire, but I can also (try?) to be fair and logical about things. The reality is - he wasn't found guilty of anything. All that was put out there were rumors and accusations, most of which came from Baylor itself. It's crazy how one coaching change swings things 180 degrees...
  7. G

OT - Movies thread

I watched The Gray Man and was pleasantly surprised. Action scenes are awesome if that is your thing.
  8. G

We Broke Michigan

Ha, that's funny!
  9. G

Frogs v Sooners

I felt we would win. Didn't think it would be a curb stomp
  10. G

247 Sports: BREAKING: TCU hires Kendal Briles as new offensive coordinator

Got it. Since the hire was urgent, ethics need not apply.
  11. G

DMN: TCU’s Kendal Briles problem is the bloom of Baylor’s failure

I agree. Perhaps I am misinterpreting the article but it comes across that since the baylor administration failed in several areas, we are exempt from having to justify or answer for this hire.
  12. G

ATTN: All Those Now Bailing Out On TCU Football

That's where your post should have stopped. Anything beyond that is "winning is more important than questionable ethics"
  13. G

ATTN: All Those Now Bailing Out On TCU Football

I view it is TCU bailing on the fans, not the other way around.
  14. G

Gameday Thread, Championship Edition: TCU vs Georgia; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

Dykes is just doing what dykes does. Dykes is 2-4 in bowl games, with 3 embarrassing losses. 10-51 2017 Frisco Bowl 28-52 2019 Boca Raton Bowl 7-65 2023 Embarrassment Bowl
  15. G

Gameday Thread, Championship Edition: TCU vs Georgia; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

I cannot speak for anyone but myself. No, I do not want him back. Yes, he needed to go. He had a great run but his time had come. If anything he had probably needed to be fired a year or two earlier. Any posts that I have made about GP is related to his preparedness in post season games and our...
  16. G

when a GP coached team loses by +50 points in a post season / bowl game, then I'll come back here and sing songs praising your name.
  17. G

no, I don't. my point is that prior to today, we had never been railroaded in a post-season game / bowl game in the past 20 years.
  18. G

I'm not talking about his last couple of [ Finebaum ]ty seasons. i'm talking about bowl games and being prepared. GP was 10-3 in his last 13 bowl games and the losing margins were 1, 7 and 8 points in those three losses. We played smarts bulldogs in 2016 and lost 31-23. We were down 24-23 near the...