• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. G

NCAA to approve new rules allowing athletes to transfer multiple times and still be immediately eligible

The NCAA sucks ! They swallow a camel and strain at an ant!
  2. G

Damonic Williams to enter transfer portal

It is good riddance! College football as we knew it is gone. Just sit back and watch college football implode on itself. Wouldn't be suprised if ESPN is behind a lot of this. What a bunch of scumbags.
  3. G

Baseball

I guess we're just young.
  4. G

TCU Baseball....

I hear what you're saying but sometimes it can't be helped.
  5. G

TCU Baseball....

I agree with what everybody is saying but we've been down this road before and still won the tournament. At the start of the season we were world beaters. Then we went into this terrible slump. Pitching and hitting wise. Take Silva for instance last year and the start of this year you almost...
  6. G

GoFrogs: Women’s Track Team Earns No. 3 USTFCCCA Ranking

If only we could return to being the Flying Frogs on the mens side. If only we could get back to dominating all the sprint's like we used to. We need to get back to recruiting our back yard as hard as we can. Plenty of sprint talent in DFW,
  7. G

Sucking Refs

Emanual Miller triple team mugged then barely touches a flopping Pop Issac's and the refs look at it and it was an obviuos flop and they call a flagrant one . Refs are out of control stupid.
  8. G

GoFrogs: Florida Gulf Coast at TCU baseball series preview

Haven't heard a word if they'll play if the temp's are in the 40's.
  9. G

Never fails

Sorry Ass no foul calling refs! Ridiculous!
  10. G

Benedict Patterson!

Exactly my thoughts!
  11. G

GoFrogs: Volleyball Announces 2024 Signing Class

TCU volleyball is an awesome up and coming team. Coaxh is building something special here in funkytown.
  12. G

Clutch Points: TCU women’s basketball coach Mark Campbell gets brutally honest on forfeiting games, holding open tryouts

Campbell is a keeper! This was the first Lady Frogs game i've ever attended and it was just as exciting as the mens if not more. Those girls can play. The girls have a great coach and are playing their butt's off for him. I will go back and that's for sure.
  13. G

GoFrogs: TCU to Retire Williams’ Jersey

Evidently all of you guy's don't know what the heck you're talking about! Kenrich was a heck of a player. Way better than average and if Bane is next so be it he deserves it.
  14. G

Hauss Hejny wearing his first TCU jersey

Now that's funny!
  15. G

247 sports: TCU set to host Boise State transfer receiver Eric McAlister beginning Thursday

He might as well go somewhere else. No need to bring that kind of bad blood to the locker room.
  16. G

The Hawk

Coach Dikes better wake up and offer Hawk Patrick-Daniels from Aledo! He can definitely scoot! A lot of talent on that Aledo Bearcat team.
  17. G

Bailey to NFL Draft

Cam Cook is up next! We will be fine if we can picj up one more solid Rb. Besides, Bailey's brother is pretty dang good himself if he stay's.
  18. G

Want Excitement @ The Carter? Hire Neon Deion.

No thank you! I don't i would like our players scoring a touchdown and flashing their bling to the opposing plan.
  19. G

2023 TCU FB Transferring Out

We have some good running backs That did not get a fair shot. We have the freshman Cameron Cook who i think is faster and better than Emani. Bailey gets one armed tackled a lot and his balance is suspect. His brother is faster than he is and still didn't get a decent chance. Trey Sanders is...