• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Baylor Dan

Thank Baylor

If the Big 12 is able to poach some of the Pac 12 schools you can thank Baylor. They are responding to Baylor’s discussions with the Big 10. Yormark knows he has to do something to keep us and also if we leave they will need those schools to help fill the void.
  2. Baylor Dan

Total BS

Dykes is a fraud. This game proved Aranda is the real deal. The refs never called holding. Happened every play. Dykes taking advantage of the Big 12 cheating. I hope beyond hope that Baylor accepts the invite from the Big 10. If not move to the SEC. We dominated this game and anyone watching...
  3. Baylor Dan

Thank the refs

The refs handed TCU that game. Shouldn’t even count.
  4. Baylor Dan

TCU Left out again?

You reap what you sow. TCU has a serious problem. They are being courted by the AAC and MWC according to my sources. Baylor, because of our basketball team, will have to turn down invites. Pac-12 wants us, Tech, and OSU, not TCU. They don’t want a school governed by a church. Baylor is also...
  5. Baylor Dan

I told you many years ago.

Kevin Steele is a genius coach who just needed more time for Baylor to turn the corner. Now he’s probably going to win a National Championship at Auburn. Steele is like the Art Briles of coaching football. I feel vindicated now. I wish we could’ve brought him back to Waco!
  6. Baylor Dan

Did you see? We are baaaaaack!

Nice win TCU. But did you see who beat Kansas State? One of the best teams in the Big 12? Heck of a game. This is the turning point.
  7. Baylor Dan

Maybe you guys can get Dustin Fuentes back

Virginia Tech will surely fire him. Thank the Lord Baylor passed on him last year.
  8. Baylor Dan

Sleeping Giant and how TCU stole a victory

First of all, if TCU and Baylor played 10 times I’m certain Baylor wins 9 of those. We easily won the 2nd half and had they not downplayed TCU early it would’ve been a blowout like the 2nd half was. The game was basically stolen. Aranda is a great coach. He’s a better defensive mind than...
  9. Baylor Dan

In the end we actually won

Clearly our team was not excited about playing TCU a few weeks ago. There’s no way if we’d actually tried we would’ve lost. But the Big 12 and the bowl committees took that into consideration when we got paired up against an SEC team in the Texas Bowl. It’s a far superior bowl than the Cheeseit...