• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. W

Players DO NOT want Sonny Dykes !! They are insisting on Deion.

Best way to lose 35-40 players to transfer portal is to hire Sonny Dukes. Evans and Johnston have made it clear they are walking out if Deion isn’t hired. Miller QBrown Banks and others will go with them. TCU becomes KANSAS for next decade if Sonny is hired. Different times require...
  2. W

Only way out of this mess now is to hire NEON DEON. Recruits are all decommitting. It’s getting really bad.

Recruiting class is in total collapse. More decommits on the way. This is horrendous for recruiting. At this rate of decommits by this time next week there will be - ZERO - commits for 2022 class just 2 weeks prior to (early) signing day. Keep in mind there isn’t much left anymore in way of...
  3. W

Did PATTERSON really say this to his players ? Holy Crap !! Man I hope not cuz If so this is really bad.

https://247sports.com/college/tcu/Article/Former-TCU-coach-Gary-Patterson-reportedly-told-team-he-was-untouchable-175001980/ Did PATTERSON really say this to his players ? I’m reading between the lines of this post on 247 and if I’m reading this correctly it appears to me that the players...
  4. W

PAC 12 - (new) BIG 12 comparison

SPORTS ONLY (football) Bottom feeders OREGON ST = KANSAS WASHINGTON ST = TTECH COLORADO = BAYLOR WASHINGTON ARIZONA Average teams STANFORD = WEST VIRGINIA CAL = KANSAS ST ARIZONA ST = TEXAS HOUSTON Elite teams USC = OKLAHOMA UCLA = TCU OREGON = OKLAHOMA ST UTAH = IOWA ST UCF CINN...
  5. W

I just can't learn...

deleted
  6. W

PAC 12 seriously considering 20 team PAC 20 w 4 “PODS”

PAC12 has formed a Conmttee to seriously consider a PAC20 Super Conference. First here would be the PODS: Pod 1 UCLA USC STANFORD CAL COLO Pod 2 TCU TTECH BAYLOR ARIZONA ST ARIZONA Pod 3 OREGON OREGON ST WASHINGTON WASHINGTON ST UTAH Pod 4 OKLAHOMA ST KANSAS KANSAS ST IOWA ST WVU...
  7. W

SEC wants to do away w/85 footbal limit. If they do, that would be DOOMSDAY for TCU recruiting

NCAAs President Mark Emmett says NCAA in the future is going to take a big step back and let mega conferences “make their own rules”. SEC Commissioner says first thing they will do if they go to 16 teams is to do away with 85 football schollie limit. CAN YOU EVEN IMAGINE THIS CATASTROPHE ...
  8. W

TCU football is OVER as we know it. Back to Mtn West Conf but w Baylor & TTECH this time.

TEXAS and OKLAHOMA will be accepted into SEC in 2 weeks (that isn’t my opinion - it is a media source close to situation - who does know). They won’t officially join til 2025 however they both will separately negotiate an earlier join date of 2024. Why did UT and OU do this so suddenly ? Easy...
  9. W

TCU currently (or soon to be currently) has the best 2 LBs in school history

unfortunately both of them erroneously think they are WRs. 5 star recruit SHAD BANKS would be the best Inside LB TCU has ever had in its entire history. He is a once in a lifetime athlete who can carry 235 lbs with tremendous speed and agility. He may be amenable to a position switch and if...
  10. W

BIG12 Expansion - JUST GO OUT AND DATE GISEELE BUNCHKIN and JESSICA ALBA !! Problem solved !

You NITWITS who say this, need to come in from outer space and live in the real world !! IdJit fans in BIG12 constantly make these dimbazzz statements: 1) “JUST GO OUT AND GET THE 2 ARIZONA PAC12 SCHOOLS FOR B12 EXPANSION AND THEN WE CAN CALL IT GOOD”! 2) “GO GET COLORADO AND UTAH AND WE...
  11. W

MOOSEPOOP back on the board and Happy Birthday POOPsie !!

Welcome back to the board Mr MoosePoop. Will you be posting your usual Poop here on our board again soon. Gosh I hope so. Good to have the biggest piece of P—P back on the board and Happy Birthday you huge Poopster. Have a wonderful day and we all love you !!
  12. W

THE NEW BIG 16 CONFERENCE (Pac12 fans are arrogantly discussing)

(according to arrogant Californicators - who by the way - are abandoning their own State in massive numbers - and relocating to Texas - and - voting for same kind of DEM LIBERAL AzzzHo’s who made their state a shiii(Baylor)t hole)) BIG 16 Conference (new name being discussed is PACWEST 16)...
  13. W

OU won’t release transfer QB CHANDLER MORRIS to TCU

OU is being stubborn and intentionally hostile in the transfer process of CHANDLER MORRIS to TCU. He is still not released from OU and they are using every delay tactic possible in his transfer. Why are they doing this ? Read below: 1) OU believes that MORRIS is a very very competent QB and is...
  14. W

Quite possibly the Best 4 players on team (and nobody talks much about them)

4 (freshmen) guys on team I think are all bound for NFL stardom and none of the 4 get much press. Who are they ? You Poopsters on this board need to get the hellll outta yer GranMa’s basement, get off yer dammm computers with yer saggy drawers on, straighten up yer pink panty lines and read...
  15. W

Pretty exciting news for football recruiting !!

Recruiting going very very well. Looks like this will be a similar yr to the fabulous 2020 Class. TCU close on 2 more highly rated OLinemen, a WR, a DT, and a LB. By the way.......did all of you know that the DEM LIBs on this board now routinely try to eliminate any opposing view by...
  16. W

7 POOPS - Plz giv us uns ur gud opinins on Safety & LB & MARCE BROOKS fer futboll season !

Folks - 7 POOPS is the new nickname we gave to the combination of two posters here who are sphincter buddies and they post together here as twins. So we combined their names into one nickname that describes their value to the board. Mr EIGHT (who got demoted to 7 for his brain dead ignorant...
  17. W

Ok CRYPTO since u want to do a 2 DEEP DEPTH CHART here is CORRECT one -

(Keep in mind that none of the players have advanced their class status since last yr didn’t count. For example DUGGAN may be listed on roster as a junior but eligibility wise he is still a soph so that is what I used for each player (their athletic eligibility class standing, not their academic...
  18. W

Every B12 team has blown doors off KANSAS. If I hear "JUST WIN BY 1 pt" from GP I'm gonna puke

I better not hear this week vs a putrid and pathetic KANSAS that GP says "WE JUST GOTTA WIN BY 1 PT". If he says that this week then I'm sending TOP FROG out there to get the TAR and I'm sending LISA out there to get the feathers !! And then I'm writing a letter to KANSAS ST UNIV to revoke...
  19. W

WARNING: Some people here aren't going to like this post. Please Don't read if you are squeamish

Here is an incontrovertible fact and some of you are NOT going to like this and certainly feel free to blast me for it (I actually like to be blasted - it makes my day so feel free !!). In college everyone knows the below facts but is afraid to admit or mention what I am going to say here. 1)...
  20. W

COACH P - Get this thru your head NOW !! On Defense, a 3 man rush DOES NOT WORK !!

A 3 man rush DOES NOT WORK Coach !! It has never worked at any level of football. STOP IT !! Have you noticed by now Coach, that the opposing teams QB has all day back there to find an open WR to throw to when you rush 3 and drop 8 ? Against TCU in obvious passing situations, opposing QBs...