• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. W

Players DO NOT want Sonny Dykes !! They are insisting on Deion.

Best way to lose 35-40 players to transfer portal is to hire Sonny Dukes. Evans and Johnston have made it clear they are walking out if Deion isn’t hired. Miller QBrown Banks and others will go with them. TCU becomes KANSAS for next decade if Sonny is hired. Different times require...
  2. W

Only way out of this mess now is to hire NEON DEON. Recruits are all decommitting. It’s getting really bad.

Gonna lose some great players to Transfer Portal also. Gonna beca stampede at end of season......,,,.UNLESS.........Sanders is hired. Some of you are very much against Sanders. I say....... 1) Good Coach 2) as former NFL Hall of Famer he has great respect from players 3) great recruiter who...
  3. W

Only way out of this mess now is to hire NEON DEON. Recruits are all decommitting. It’s getting really bad.

Recruiting class is in total collapse. More decommits on the way. This is horrendous for recruiting. At this rate of decommits by this time next week there will be - ZERO - commits for 2022 class just 2 weeks prior to (early) signing day. Keep in mind there isn’t much left anymore in way of...
  4. W

Did PATTERSON really say this to his players ? Holy Crap !! Man I hope not cuz If so this is really bad.

https://247sports.com/college/tcu/Article/Former-TCU-coach-Gary-Patterson-reportedly-told-team-he-was-untouchable-175001980/ Did PATTERSON really say this to his players ? I’m reading between the lines of this post on 247 and if I’m reading this correctly it appears to me that the players...
  5. W

PAC 12 - (new) BIG 12 comparison

SPORTS ONLY (football) Bottom feeders OREGON ST = KANSAS WASHINGTON ST = TTECH COLORADO = BAYLOR WASHINGTON ARIZONA Average teams STANFORD = WEST VIRGINIA CAL = KANSAS ST ARIZONA ST = TEXAS HOUSTON Elite teams USC = OKLAHOMA UCLA = TCU OREGON = OKLAHOMA ST UTAH = IOWA ST UCF CINN...
  6. W

I just can't learn...

deleted
  7. W

KFC Golf Outing in October?

COUNT ME IN !! I am a 42 handicap but I’m a scratch drinker ! Pair me up with one of the Liberal Dem AzzzHos on this board (asleep, FinanceFrog, IlliniFrog - luv to kick him in his Biden luvin azzz, ——-AND ——-put me w my buttt brother in the legal profession - the infamous - STEELE...
  8. W

PAC 12 seriously considering 20 team PAC 20 w 4 “PODS”

BIG MOVES EXAMINED - 1) ADD SOME TEAMS OUT WEST Who ? Boise ? NO !! San Diego St ? NO !! BYU ? NO ! BYU won’t play on Sundays UTAH ST ? NO !! Let’s stop this nonsense. No decent teams out West. THIS OPTION IS A NO GO 2) ADD SOME BIG10 TEAMS this is laughable ! THIS OPTION IS A NO GO ...
  9. W

****PAC22 Expansion Committee is recommending strongly that PAC12 do something “BIG” prior to 2024 when TV rights deal expires. ****Pac12 consulting company recommends strongly that PAC12 makes a “BIG” move before 2024 or else TV rights deal will suffer ****Every single media expert and...
  10. W

SCREW TEXAS SCREW OU This Super Conf PAC20 concept is FANTASTIC !! Way waaaasy more fun than playing OU AZZZZhos every year and Waaaay waaaay more fun than playing UT ButttSmelllers every year This POD setup would be INCREDIBLE FUN !! TCU vs UCLA TCU vs COLO TCU vs WASHINGTON TCU vs UTAH...
  11. W

In this PAC20 lineup here is how it would most likely play out....... TCU would probably win their POD most years and advance most years to the Super PAC20 LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP SEMIFINAL GAME. TCU would most likely win that game (more than 50% of the time) and advance to PAC20 CHAMPIONSHIP GAME...
  12. W

Number being thrown at APPLE is 5 Billion and APPLE still interested and not backing away from table after hearing that huge number. But they want streaming coverage over much more of the country (by taking Rump Big 12) if 5 Billion is the number. I’m not smart enough to know how much money...
  13. W

Media experts are saying that this 4 POD Super PAC20 Conf would be the most exciting Conf in the country to watch. All 4 PODS would be hotly contested all season long and provide very exciting football in Midwest, Southwest, Rocky Mountain, and West Coast, regions which would be an extremely...
  14. W

PAC12 has formed a Conmttee to seriously consider a PAC20 Super Conference. First here would be the PODS: Pod 1 UCLA USC STANFORD CAL COLO Pod 2 TCU TTECH BAYLOR ARIZONA ST ARIZONA Pod 3 OREGON OREGON ST WASHINGTON WASHINGTON ST UTAH Pod 4 OKLAHOMA ST KANSAS KANSAS ST IOWA ST WVU...
  15. W

SEC wants to do away w/85 footbal limit. If they do, that would be DOOMSDAY for TCU recruiting

UT and A$M fans saying on their message boards that between them, OU, and LSU - with recruiting limits dropped - the State of Texas will be picked clean of all High School football talent. A$M can’t wait for limits to be dropped (will be dropped in 2024). Their fans have talked with A$M...
  16. W

SEC wants to do away w/85 footbal limit. If they do, that would be DOOMSDAY for TCU recruiting

UT and OU both believe that if they can both “steal” 5-6 of the very best recruits TCU, BU and TTech get each yr, then UT and OU believe they can compete in the SEC and possibly play for the National Championship, But....they need those 5-6 super players from TCU and the other leftover teams...
  17. W

NCAAs President Mark Emmett says NCAA in the future is going to take a big step back and let mega conferences “make their own rules”. SEC Commissioner says first thing they will do if they go to 16 teams is to do away with 85 football schollie limit. CAN YOU EVEN IMAGINE THIS CATASTROPHE ...
  18. W

Enough With the Melt Down Threads

Seriously and I mean no disrespect but how can the OP (MP) be this incredibly butttt-stupid ? How can you read anything about college football and still be a total azzzzclown and make posts like he does ? MP - DONT WORRY TCU WILL BE FINE (this is what dimwits say when have no idea what is...