• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. C

The REAL DEPTH CHART for 2020 season

Storment will start at one of the tackles. Hayes will battle with Harris/white for one of the starting guard spots. I don't think he will play center. Q Johnston will battle for one of the starting outside receiver rolls. I think Conwright will see a lot of playing time at one of the...
  2. C

2021 Recruiting Thread

That is awesome to see Jaquaze Sorrells pumping up TCU like that. I am really looking forward to watching him play. I think he could be really good.
  3. C

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

We played The Bandit course late last summer during my bachelor party. It was a really nice course, especially for the price. Everyone had a great time, even the guys who don't golf much. I used to play Prairie Lakes a ton when I first graduated from TCU. it was by far the best bang for your...
  4. C

Hawks Creek is my favorite course in Fort Worth to play. Whitestone is a lot of fun too. Pecan Valley is fun when it's in good shape. I liked playing Iron Horse and Fossil Creek too, but they can get really backed up. Rockwood since they redid it is fun too.
  5. C

Oh wow I totally missed that one.
  6. C

haha. I am a very frequent reader who rarely posts. Been reading on here regularly since 2010, and got a login in 2014. I am also over on 247, and that's where the majority of my posts go. It's been a bit of a buzz kill over there recently so I decided I'd comment over here for once.
  7. C

The semester after I graduated (Fall 2015) my fraternity had Post come for a party. It was before he got big but it was still a hell of a show. I was also a total hater at that time because I thought he looked super goofy, but that show made me like him. I hadn't started my new job yet so I went...
  8. C

$$ cost for SMU Champion Club (basketball)

They for sure had some sort or realignment for their seating. They tried to move my coworker from nearly center court to one of the corners if he didn't want to pay a ton more. He originally cancelled his season tickets all together, but then started getting blown up by the athletic department...
  9. C

$$ cost for SMU Champion Club (basketball)

I only have any insight into this because one of my coworkers got hit with these crazy fees before this season. But he, along with a ton of other SMU alumns, refused to buy into the club section this year and threatened to not purchase season tickets at all because of how crazy expensive SMU was...
  10. C

2019 Recruiting Thread

You for sure do. I've been reading on here since 2009, but only joined 247 about 2 years ago. I rarely actually post on here, but I feel like I am fairly active over there.