• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. TCaliU

2023 football season tickets renewed

Is that all you can eat and drink?
  2. TCaliU

New Uniforms for CFP?

Looks like Mark Cohen took the tweet down. It was for cfb media days or something along those lines.
  3. TCaliU

New Uniforms for CFP?

Photo 2 has a hint it seems. No word on helmet though
  4. TCaliU

Fiesta Bowl Tickets

I haven’t seen anyone report it yet.
  5. TCaliU

Fiesta Bowl Tickets

Anyone get their actual digital tix from the Tcu allotment yet? Email said this week we would.
  6. TCaliU

Matthew McConaughey talks UT vs TCU football at tech conference

Agreed, was definitely a pleasant surprise!
  7. TCaliU

Chief marketing officer for Splunk (big tech company). Duggan definitely hasn't been the most accurate at times, granted our WRs aren't helping. I disagree with her on our kicker though, I've been happy with Song this year. As far as he goes, I was never a big fan but that definitely changed...
  8. TCaliU

At a tech conference where they had Matthew McConaughey as a guest speaker. Overall I gained respect for him, had some good laughs and great talking points. Anyways, the lady interviewing him happened to be a TCU fan and brought up this weekend's game. He's seems to be a knowledgeable fan and...
  9. TCaliU

First 2019 AP Poll

Looks like highest votes we got 13 by Jim Holder (Tupelo, Mississippi NBC/ABC affiliate) 16 by Connor O Neil (Winston-Salem Journal | Winston-Salem, North Carolina) FWIW, 23 by Chuck Carlton of Dallas Morning News
  10. TCaliU

Gameday in Fort Worth

I made it guys
  11. TCaliU

Gameday in Fort Worth

Im ready
  12. TCaliU

Jerry world roll call

7 here
  13. TCaliU

Uniforms vs OSU

Agreed - Im wearing my jersey I wore to the Alamo Bowl last year
  14. TCaliU

Coach Patterson Press Conference: Week 3 Ohio State

Been looking forward to this one...
  15. TCaliU

The ponies have some high expectations for this season...

Seen at their pre-season event today. Excellent bulletin board material
  16. TCaliU

Dallas Coaches Event

Biggest thing I gathered was his comments on tOSU being a 1 and done. He said now that Del Conte isn't in the room and went off on best chances to win a natty by only playing them once. Not about them oney, would have loved to play them n the horse shoe. Referenced OU and there 2 games series...
  17. TCaliU

Houston Coaches Event...

Good to hear it was worth going to. Im heading to the Dallas Coaches event tonight, hopefully its just as good!
  18. TCaliU

Dallas Coaches Event

Ill be there, looking forward to it!