• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. OFrog

Frog and Pony Show 2K23

In the last 15 years, SMU has beat two power-5 programs. Washington State and TCU. Bringing TCU down only serves to devalue their greatest accomplishment.
  2. OFrog

BYU Game Time Question

Just posted on GoFrogs... 2:30 pm
  3. OFrog

Big 12 in position to poach Pac 12 schools?

Seems crazy considering our head coach is 3-0 in the series dating back to 2019.
  4. OFrog

2022 Fiesta Bowl Ticket Request

The deadline is still 12/5 @ 5:00 pm.
  5. OFrog

TCU Men's Tennis 2021-2022

Facundo Lugones, Cam's coach. He also played at TCU with Cam.
  6. OFrog

DALLAS COACHES EVENT - JULY 14

Interesting location. There's a good brewery right by it for the after party! https://oddmusebrewing.com/
  7. OFrog

Gillespie named TCU DC……

Short side option running game coordinator.
  8. OFrog

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

As a fertility doc, it's probably best to lean into it.
  9. OFrog

11 am kickoff for UT

I guess now we just hope for an 8 hour lightning delay. Boom, night game!
  10. OFrog

Equipment sale question

Nope, no helmets left.
  11. OFrog

Equipment sale question

There’s currently no line to get in. Still lots of decent stuff. Line to checkout looks like it’s gonna take about an hour…
  12. OFrog

Baylor May Have Found a Buddy

Dave Aranda must be fitting in at Baylor just fine...
  13. OFrog

FWST: No tailgating, mandatory masks among TCU’s COVID-19 policies for football fans in 2020

That is incorrect. They sent an email out last week confirming that there will be no Letterman's tailgate this season.
  14. OFrog

Poll: TCU Football Season Ticket Renewals

I understand you wanting to be rewarded for your loyalty/renewal during the pandemic. Based on the Reduced Capacity and Upgrade Update email, you will receive that reward, it is just delayed until 2021 renewal. When 2021 renewals come around, the people that didn't renew this year won't be...
  15. OFrog

Did this exact thing last week. Knocked it out in two days with a trencher. By trencher, I mean a crew of nice latino gentlemen.
  16. OFrog

Congrats on being essential.
  17. OFrog

Yikes! NCAA penalty on our swimming program!

OP is pretty misleading... There were two separate issues the NCAA was addressing: (1) Overpayment of members of the football, men's basketball, and women's basketball teams for on-campus jobs, when they didn't clock-out correctly. (2) Former swim coach Sam Busch violating rules related to...
  18. OFrog

Knew the owner Casey in college, he's a great guy. They definitely make some good beers, bonus they get you drunk!
  19. OFrog

I'm assuming that's phone AIDS until someone confirms otherwise
  20. OFrog

New Uniforms for Texas game (lots of red)

At least now we know, the three losses were planned so our backs could be against the wall for this uniform release...