• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. T

Garrett Riley to Clemson

Don’t be surprised if Seth Littrell’s name comes up. Coached together with Sonny at Tech and AZ, and he’s already in DFW.
  2. T

The Game 4 Thread of Potential Elimination...

Idk why we’re benching Augie from giving up a hit and a fly ball. Putting in another new pitcher cold feels dangerous here
  3. T

Aggies knew they couldn’t win a series against us to they clearly paid off the umpires. This is insane.
  4. T

I’m still figuring out the hand gestures too. One they were scratching their heads as if they have head lice?
  5. T

Watch with the sound off. The chanting is pretty annoying. They’ve chanted Austin’s name 10,000 times already for some reason.
  6. T

2022 Recruiting Thread

Do we know anything about Hodges? All I can find is he’s a transfer from Navy where he played both football and lacrosse.
  7. T

Ewers visiting TCU tomorrow…

I think TCU should greet Quinn with the entire band and cheerleading squad when he arrives. Like full on marching band parade. And a list of potential endorsement deals that we are ready to fund.
  8. T

Coach Dykes Officially Named ESPN

Lol SMU said “nobody wants to live in Fort Worth” and then their coach moved across town :p
  9. T

Official Coaching Search Thread….

SMU’s offensive coordinator is Lincoln Riley’s brother for what it’s worth
  10. T

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Cowboys

Serious question when is the last time we lost by this much? We lost by 46
  11. T

Thank the refs

How do we redirect OP to the #BAYLORTEARS thread ;)
  12. T

Scott Frost is an idiot

I’d take the cash and walk. I’d do a lot of things for $20 million
  13. T

Matt Campbell

Bless your heart. Every P5 coach has an agent. It’s most likely Jimmy Sexton and his team at CAA. I can guarantee you the coach making $4 million a year and getting interest from multiple college and NFL teams, most certainly has an agent.
  14. T

Matt Campbell

I met some Iowa St fans on Twitter today and they are saltyyyyyy. They apparently think Iowa St is better than TCU, which is pretty astounding since Iowa State has never won 10 games since they started playing football in their 126 year existence, and they live in the middle of nowhere.
  15. T

Matt Campbell

Was there corn in the burrito? If no corn, he's out at ISU :cool:
  16. T

FWST: Gary Patterson exit is not amicable as fans should fear TCU without their GP

I've seen some talk about how strange it was to fire Gary after 20+ years, and others say he deserved to go with a losing 4-year record. So I ran the numbers to find out: how many head coaches with a losing record over the past 4 years are still around, and haven't been fired? For the Power...
  17. T

The Post LHCGP Coach Discussion

I hope we open up our minds and swing for the fences on this coaching search. Hearing our coaching candidates be people like “Baylor OC” is pretty depressing
  18. T

Way too early 2022 HC

I agree with this - in concept, I’m surprised all we are listing is G5 coaches and P5 assistants? I say we target some in-conference coaches like Campbell and Aranda. Best case scenario they accept. Worst case, our opponents are stuck paying more money for their same coach. Win-win.
  19. T

Sobering Numbers: GP record against current B12 coaches

Wow that is bad. I had seen the stats about Riley and now Kleiman, but it hits home more seeing the numbers all laid out.