• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. texas_sicilian

Total Dream Season Scenario

While we're waiting, might as well dream... Imagine if we won out in the regular season, beat OU in the Big XII CCG, and advanced to the CFP. tOSU wins the Big 10, advances to the CFP, and we beat them in the first round. LSU knocks off Clemson in the first round to advance to the final game...
  2. texas_sicilian

The evolution of “depth”...

Recall the comments at the beginning of the year when the coaching staff said that this was the deepest team we’ve ever had, athletically. While it may not seem so given our record, with the spate of injuries and all, it’s hard not to believe so... To compete at this level, in a major...
  3. texas_sicilian

Enough.

Please think before you post. Recruits, players, and players/recruit’s parents read this board as well. People are drunk, sad, pissed, I get it. But it’s not the end of the world, or our team. Patterson’s personally been through hell this year, and most reasonable/decent people should...
  4. texas_sicilian

Suggestion: please stop...

...posting in a specific idiotic thread that warrants no serious consideration or discussion. It was created for a purpose and got a rise out of a few... now time to let it go/ignore and move on... The fact that it reached four pages is pretty pathetic.
  5. texas_sicilian

One week from today...

Fall practice starts. (giddy giggle). That is all.
  6. texas_sicilian

Darrion Flowers rejoining football team

as CB... major move, adding much needed depth.
  7. texas_sicilian

Big XII media days coming up...

Less than two weeks from now I believe... Came across this tidbit on Twitter a bit ago:
  8. texas_sicilian

Waaay too early bowl predictions

We’ll have to come back later and see how close they came, but count me in on a Sugar Bowl trip if that’s how it pans out...
  9. texas_sicilian

Vote for your favorite TCU tartan (plaid)

yeah, for you non-fashionistas, I had to look it up as well. gofrogs.com/tartan
  10. texas_sicilian

Taj Williams declaring for the NFL draft?

Good luck to him.
  11. texas_sicilian

Time to fess up, what's your latest stupid superstition?

Yes, admit it. Many of you are probably doing some crazy and irrational things this season. Our little girl hasn't worn anything but one outfit on game day since day one, so no judgement here.
  12. texas_sicilian

Both exciting and scary...

Diarse and Hill both said in the KSU post game interview that we haven't played to our full potential, yet here we are at #4. It's such a weird feeling this season, we keep winning, but we're not (yet) fully firing on all cylinders. On the flip side, we're also in everyone's cross hairs, and...
  13. texas_sicilian

Most important college football player in 2017 (in Texas) is...

https://www.texasfootball.com/50-important-college-players-texas-2017-no-1-tcus-kenny-hill/ No pressure.