• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. ECM

Frog and Pony Show 2K23

Oh hey friends! Once every other year, myself and the Mustang Nation are forced to travel 40 minutes west to see how the other 99% lives. If you thought we were arrogant and insufferable before, well I'm not sure if you heard but we were just invited to a POWER THREE conference and now we...
  2. ECM

Consumption of Crow

Congrats Frogs. You guys came to the big city with the big lights and the important people and beat us. Well done. Total yards and TOP were about equal but winning the turnover battle is what good teams do and y’all did it. I hope y’all lose every remaining game. But congratulations.
  3. ECM

Previewing the game from Utopia (Dallas)

Hello Frog fans! We have quite the game in store on Saturday morning. Believe it or not, there are four year old children walking this Earth who have never seen TCU beat SMU. But, that could change in 40 hours or so. Sonny Dykes' treacherous departure has ignited quite some passion (relatively...
  4. ECM

SMU/TCU College Gameday?!

Herbstreit thinks so. Corso…not so much
  5. ECM

Please hire Sonny Dykes

His teams fold like a lawn chair every year when the weather turns cool
  6. ECM

Ponies are coming

Hard to believe it’s been two years since we made the trip westward to that far-flung suburb of Dallas and brought the Skillet back to its rightful home in the Park Cities. Alas, it will be back in the building Saturday and I thought I’d give y’all a little rundown on the Ponies this year and...
  7. ECM

Ponies are coming

And we’re bringing a better team than last year