• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. ECM

Baylor's football future

Most of the 2024 kids committed before the ACC move was official. I wonder how 2025 is going? https://247sports.com/college/smu/Season/2025-Football/Commits/
  2. ECM

B12/ACC Collective?

Seriously. It's a shame the Pac-12 died for multiple reasons, one of which is that it remaining viable would have virtually assured a third CFP auto-bid for the power conference schools outside of the Big Ten and SEC. If next year was this year, all seven CFP at-large bids would've gone to Big...
  3. ECM

Frog and Pony Show 2K23

Not sure we're out anything. We'll make more in ancillary revenue in the ACC than we did all-in in the American.
  4. ECM

Frog and Pony Show 2K23

Ha! Yeah, admittedly not a great look for our Power 3 conference but I have a hard time arguing that FSU is better than Alabama right now. Injuries suck but FSU is not the same team with their backup QBs
  5. ECM

Are We Back in the WAC? Putrid 2024 Home Schedule...

Why didn't Big 12 go with a 3-6-6 model and protect all of the Texas schools' games? That model would've still guaranteed every school outside of TX a game in the state every year for recruiting purposes, and could've protected other intriguing matchups like Farmageddon, the four corners and...
  6. ECM

The Spun: Former TCU Coach Gary Patterson Makes His Intentions About Coaching Clear

New Mexico was the first job I thought of that would be perfect for him. Don't have to worry as much about the NIL rat race like you do in the P5/P4, and that doesn't seem to be his cup of tea. Could also see him being firmly on the radar for UTSA or Texas State if Traylor or Kinne move up
  7. ECM

Fire Sonny Dykes

8. ECM

How are we feeling about the Ponies?

Thank you. I am honored.
  9. ECM

Frog and Pony Show 2K23

I can pretty much guarantee you that Boise State, Memphis, San Diego State and Tulane would've accepted the exact same offer that we did. They did not have an offer, though.
  10. ECM

Frog and Pony Show 2K23

Oh hey friends! Once every other year, myself and the Mustang Nation are forced to travel 40 minutes west to see how the other 99% lives. If you thought we were arrogant and insufferable before, well I'm not sure if you heard but we were just invited to a POWER THREE conference and now we...
  11. ECM

KAIT: Arkansas State football to meet TCU, Georgia Tech in future buy games

OK. We'll host Oklahoma, FSU, Clemson and Miami instead.
  12. ECM

KAIT: Arkansas State football to meet TCU, Georgia Tech in future buy games

We knew it already, but this confirms it. TCU cancelled the Skillet because TCU is scared to play SMU. not sure you want to play two Power 3 opponents out of conference.
  13. ECM

Congratulations to SMU…

Yes. SMU locker room will be moved to the new endzone complex on the other end of the stadium.
  14. ECM

Congratulations to SMU…

$110M renovation will be finished this summer. The stadium is fine and will not hold us back from competing
  15. ECM

Congratulations to SMU…

Which facilities does SMU need to upgrade in order to compete in the ACC? Be specific.
  16. ECM

Congratulations to SMU…

Half of our living alumni are in Aspen or Park City this weekend
  17. ECM

Congratulations to SMU…

Can't relate as I am in a suite. I heard they completely expanded/renovated the concourse level this year