• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. TK2000

I enjoyed the Storment play!

Not sure if most would agree with me, and I know he got an unnecessary roughness call. But I liked the fact Storment carried out that block a bit after the whistle. OK St’s d line and LB’s we jawing all game trying to intimidate. It was sort of one of those sit your as! down moments for them...
  2. TK2000

Looked a little like Davion Pierson out there today..... keep it up son!
  3. TK2000

Throw the ball to Diarse

J Diarse is a big physically strong WR. While we have many talented and speedy receivers . Diarse has shown he can fight and win 50/50 balls. In a game like today you throw it to the kid with massive hands that can battle and hopefully catch key 3rd downs. I love guys like Dez White and what...
  4. TK2000

O-Line...... Thank You

I'd like to give credit to the big uglies and the coaching staff for all the hard work they put in during the offseason. Championships are won and lost in the trenches and the job those guys have done so far this year is a testament to their hard work. Keep it up, we notice The fans
  5. TK2000

PAC 12 soft this year? No playoff?

Based on the performance of three traditional PAC 12 powers over the weekend, is the conference slowly being exposed for the 2017 season? Last week we were supposed to be impressed with Oregon's win over Nebraska, but now we see how bad Nebraska is. UCLA loss, Stanford loss, USC's struggles with...
  6. TK2000

TCU vs OU Friday game thread updates

I didn't see a thread. We are currently up 2-0. I'm just tracking through twitter
  7. TK2000

Tech just beat NM 27 to 15

27 to 15? I guess Leach took over with Tadlock suspended