• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Sonny Side Up

What is Going On With This “App”?

For the last couple of weeks Killer Frogs has locked up every time I access it. Is anyone experiencing the same thing? I have cleared my cache, reinstalled everything, with no success. Any suggestions are appreciated. A agonizing, kick-ass win over the Brazos Bums helps, but I have major tech...
  2. Sonny Side Up

Potential coordinators/coaches

Me, at half the price. Plus, I’m on Medicare, so reduced bennies. I’m a confidence builder. While old, I get the present generation. Kind of a Bumpas vibe. Call me, Sonny. We’ll talk. No big whoop. (405) 613-4363. But not tonight. I’m binging Endeavor
  3. Sonny Side Up

2023 TCU FB Transferring Out

I respectfully disagree.
  4. Sonny Side Up

Coach Dykes' Post Game Comments RE: Coordinators

On that note, my OU son (who understands football as an overachieving offensive lineman) commented that the Frogs looked they were in a base defense the entire game. No looks, no attempts to confuse. He also stated the obvious, that the lack of pressure means four or five guys have to cover for...
  5. Sonny Side Up

2023 TCU FB Transferring Out

[I am having app issues] I was in the stands today with my OU son. Sooner fans were very impressed with Bailey. As was I. They’ve seen dozens of great running backs, including Adrian Peterson, who was at the game. With a commitment to improve the OL he can thrive. General observations: 1...
  6. Sonny Side Up

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Baylor, Whatever Its Called Now Edition (Nov 18, 2023; 2:30PM)

I lied. I’m not checking out. Merely bewildered. Football is a vertical game. Play like it.
  7. Sonny Side Up

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Baylor, Whatever Its Called Now Edition (Nov 18, 2023; 2:30PM)

I’m done. Good night, sweet prince. 4-8. See you all in the basketball conversation.
  8. Sonny Side Up

Well, the first quarter of the Bluebonnet Pillow Fight is in the books. For Pete‘s sake, score, in spite of our OC.
  9. Sonny Side Up

I’ve said it forever, they could wear kilts if they would play inspired , disciplined football. Alas, looks are deceiving.
  10. Sonny Side Up

If we cannot even send a team onto the field that tucks their jerseys in, I’m certain discipline is lacking. i have not been a coaching change advocate, but I am now. I would have given anything to get to play one college football game. These guys act like it’s a distraction to whatever they...
  11. Sonny Side Up

Gameday Thread: TCU on the Dark Side of the Moon, World Series Hangover Edition (Nov 2, 2023; 6PM)

NIL. Pony up, y’ all. That’s the capitalistic reality. Not against it, but it will, if it hasn’t already, kill what’s good about college football. I’m 67 and can ignore the death knell, but it’s all about the [ Finebaum ] bird corporate media consolidation, ipso facto money. I love money, until it...
  12. Sonny Side Up

Gameday Thread: TCU on the Dark Side of the Moon, World Series Hangover Edition (Nov 2, 2023; 6PM)

Who the hell is #87 jogging on a pass route? Pull the scholarship. You’re in or you’re out. Pick. Half-ass is no ass.
  13. Sonny Side Up

From what I’ve seen tonight, I think we absolutely kill the Longhorns. Prove me wrong/s
  14. Sonny Side Up

if the SID speaks to the shut-out streak, I will cancel all future season ticket purchases.
  15. Sonny Side Up

Good night, Frog fans. I’m disgusted and done. I’m super confident we will beat Bevo and win out to repeat the 2023 version of the Cheez~It Bowl. in my dreams.. new coach, new AD. We’re a good brand. Mediocrity is unacceptable.