• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. F

A Little TCU Trivia Involving Jackie Robinson

This recently sold with Heritage Auctions. I thought some of you might find it interesting. TCU / UCLA Ticket Stub
  2. F

Brian Estridge post game

First of all I don’t know if there is a better play by play guy in the business. The Horned Frog radio booth really lets you hear the game. Didn’t realize that in the last 5 against BYU the scoring differential is 127. Also it sounded like after the ISU debacle Dykes had some words for his...
  3. F

Coach Kill

I watched Coach Kill for several years. He had great success at Northern Illinois and turned the Minnesota program in something that was respectable. If Coach Patterson fought to protect him then my respect for Patterson grew tremendously. I do have a concern with Coach Kill. He has had...
  4. F

Who is in charge?

If the AD tells the football coach what to do then what good is the football coach? If the football coach wields more power than the AD then why do we have an AD? The football team is down. The men's basketball team is a mess. Baseball is about to start with a new coach. It's hard being a...
  5. F

Southern Miss to the Sun Belt?!

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/32453666/sources-southern-miss-join-sun-belt-conference-early-2023 How must Conference USA feel that a school just left for the Sun Belt? I am sure many of us remember Southern Miss as a thorn in our side with some great games. I was shocked...
  6. F

TCU Players in the CFL

I saw Stansly Maponga in the CFL game last night for the Ottawa Redblacks. He had some nice plays. Any other guys playing north of the border?
  7. F

RELAX

I grew up watching TCU when the team was bad. I remember TCU football of the 80s. I remember the end of the SWC and wandering in the abyss. In high school there were jokes about being a TCU fan wondering if they played real football in CUSA and the MWC. It was fun winning 10 games a year...
  8. F

ADJD on The Ticket

Wow! How is he still the TCU AD? His interview was highly informative and gave great insight which in a rarity included finances. I really appreciated how he spoke on the testing along with the other precautions needed. Also he brought up other aspects of health that are important.
  9. F

Colonial and TCU

This is turning out to be a great golf tournament! I am watching the replay tonight. TCU is receiving a ton of praise on the broadcast. Coach and Mrs. Patterson just received a nice acknowledgement for all of the work they do in the community. I know I will never fully know and appreciate...
  10. F

Running the Ball Question

It seems like we do a great job running the ball, and that has me thinking this team could do something special still. My question really revolves around Sewo. I've always thought of him as a big back, but he seems to run it more outside of the tackles. This often seems like the case when he...
  11. F

OT: Best Inexpensive Restaurants in FTW

What are your go to inexpensive restaurants in Ft. Worth? I am trying to show someone the greatness that is Cowtown. I know the Railhead will be up there for many people because life is too short to live in Dallas.
  12. F

Overall Game Plan

I think the biggest issue right now is that all three phases are out of sync. The offense and the defense seem to want to play a game different speeds. The offense wants play fast, but it is being slowed down. The defense wants a slower game plan, but the play dictates it must play up tempo...
  13. F

Overreact Much?

It sucks being a 2 loss team. This is especially true with the way the bowl system and playoff are setup. The playoff really needs to be expanded to 8 with all P5 conference champions given a spot, but that is another discussion. We need to curtail the turnovers. They have killed us two...