• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. T

2018 Spring Football

Will Patterson allow SR to come back and use the workout facilities after that? I kid....
  2. T

2018 Recruiting Thread - Part 2

Anytime you are taking twitter seriously you are being too serious. Just sayin...
  3. T

Board approves AGCS expansion, other capital projects

Get her working on her baton twirling. Can't be a very competitive market and those girls get to do plenty of dancing too!
  4. T

TCU vs Texas Tech Score Prediction - T-Shirt contest

28 - TCU 14 - TTU 110 return yards 3 combined missed FG's
  5. T

Guess the O/U for TCU @ Tech and you win a...

What the O/U is in Vegas. Don't think they are going to give us much respect after our offensive woes + #6 going out. Was just having some fun with it.
  6. T

Guess the O/U for TCU @ Tech and you win a...

Courtesy of Wes... I'm going with 54.5 and think it will come under. We can't score but good news is that the the Tech QB is very sack friendly...
  7. T

FWST: Leap in CFP rankings puts Frogs in strong, but vulnerable, position

The only way we have a chance to move into the top 4 is if Georgia loses. The winner of the ND/Miami game will be in the top 4 either way.
  8. T

My statement assumes Georgia beats Auburn too. If Auburn wins it will be an added bonus and everyone moves up 1 spot. We just need to take care of business though. Can't wait for Saturday night!
  9. T

The winner of the Miami/ND game will be in top 4. Winner of OU/TCU will be 5. We want Miami to win because will have to play Clemson at some point and the loser will be out of top 4.
  10. T

Iowa State Look-a-like Thread

Allen Lazard Aaron Hernandez
  11. T

Time to fess up, what's your latest stupid superstition?

This is me before every game this year...
  12. T

An Interesting Yahoo Sports Observation/Best Chances

I just say we sue the CFP Committee along with the NCAA if we are a one loss Big12 champ and get left out again. That is what everyone else in society is doing these days if they don't like the outcome of something so why can't we do the same? (sarcasm)
  13. T

NC Gear

Lets change the direction of this thread. What school do you think this dip sh*t actually roots for? And how many losses does his real time have so far? More than TCU we know that. I'm going with Tech and 2 losses to teams we already beat. Carry on...
  14. T

Prediction Thread: Frogs v Jayhawks

Nice. Put those two names in google and you will see what all has been going on between the two.
  15. T

5> signs regarding the Sam Ponder vs. Big Cat controversy in the student section.
  16. T

Parlay Kansas (+39) and the under (60). $50 bet pays you roughly $130 TCU 41 Kansas 17
  17. T

GoFrogs: TCU Launches Collection with "TC" Mark

Just tried to order one of those polos online and says it is on backorder (thumbs down)!
  18. T

GoFrogs: TCU Launches Collection with "TC" Mark

http://www.bkstr.com/ProductDisplay?urlRequestType=Base&catalogId=10001&categoryId=544268&productId=77548739&errorViewName=ProductDisplayErrorView&langId=-1&top_category=10029&parent_category_rn=544257&storeId=438406
  19. T

Kansas Press Conference

24th overall
  20. T

Kansas Press Conference

Correction. Looks like there is speculation that he may go pro after this year because Kiper has him high on his board. So all is good this year anyway!