• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. J

OUs catch fumble reviewable?

I was joking with a friend during the game about how Sonny is on the refs for everything normally, but not that call? It made no sense.
  2. J

2023 TCU FB Transferring Out

You can’t say a 1,000 yard back is easy to replace.
  3. J

Gameday Thread: TCU at Oklahoma, The Last One (Nov 24, 2023; 11AM)

The defense can’t be all on Gilspie, also need to find some players for next season.
  4. J

Fire Kendal Briles

I guess that interception was Brile’s fault?!
  5. J

I think Bailey has had an above average year, not understood why people say he sucks
  6. J

There are issues for sure with the coordinators, but the roster turnover is a huge factor.
  7. J

defense

It is a talent issue as well
  8. J

I’m convinced

It was a great season and fun to watch. Duggan did a great job leading the team and has a heart like no other. It was a perfect storm at the start for Georgia. I think Georgia wins no matter what, but the game could have been closer. Max probably needed another year in college before going...
  9. J

FWST: Gary Patterson built TCU football through methods now unwelcome in sports | Opinion

Great post! I have been an avid TCU fan since a young kid. My dad was a TCU fan and took me to games against Rice when I was a kid. We have gone to games together since then and I had season tickets a few years. I remember going with a friend to a game in 1995 on a recruiting trip and How...
  10. J

We are just going to have accept this defense is what it is

I’m not sure if the offenses are this good in Big 12 or the defense is just this bad across the board. I felt a little better about the defense after I saw how much Oklahoma gave up against Texas.
  11. J

What we know

In 2017 the record was 11-3. So it’s not been since 2016.
  12. J

What we know

Could thinks be better, of course, but people paint such a negative picture. It’s hard to constantly be a top ten program, unless your one of the powerhouses. The team has now won 6 of 8 versus Tech, 9 of 13 vs Baylor, plus success versus Texas. So it’s not all negative.
  13. J

What we know

14. J

Frogs are so lucky to have Patterson!

This post is spot on, we would never have made it too the Big 12 with Gary Patterson. There is going to be ups and downs. No team in a power 5 conference has double digit wins every year, unless your Alabama or Oklahoma. It’s tough to win in these conferences. There are too many people on...
  15. J

This is a very good young team

I don’t understand the constant negativity. There is comments by people we didn’t even deserve to be that close yesterday, the defense made a few plays to keep us in the game. Should we have given back the defensive TD and say we didn’t deserve that. Changes can be made, but I think the team...
  16. J

Turns out Gary knows more than 99.99% of this forum.

The is 100% true, Dugan will continue to improve and do will this team. Wanting the coaching to improve is a fair debate, but some have unrealistic expectations. This is the Big 12 and not the Mountain West. Not many teams dominate the conference every year unless your Oklahoma or Alabama...
  17. J

Football Parking question

I did see that one, but they do not allow tailgating.
  18. J

Football Parking question

My family and I are coming to game Saturday, I was wondering how hard is it to get a parking spot in the St. Stephen’s Presbyterian Church parking lot? I know it opens 3 hours before the game. The other option is just to buy a pass on stub hub for the EC3 lot. That’s were we parked when we...
  19. J

Mike Collins

What reason would there be to not give him a chance? Expect that they want to develop and give as many reps to Duggan as possible. There have been complaints about the defense, but it’s a huge disadvantage if the offense just goes three and out. Give Collins a chance and see what happens.