• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Phil Ken Sebben

#BAYLORTEARS

Who’s next in line for reading Violated? PM me and we’ll figure out getting the book to you. I’m in Fort Worth most days.
  2. Phil Ken Sebben

#BAYLORTEARS

Hey y’all, I saw that Violated accidentally got put on my book shelf instead of being passed along to the next frog to read. It was a mistake caused by an untimely remodel of our house. Whoever is next on the list to read Violated, please PM and we will arrange carrying the tears on to the...
  3. Phil Ken Sebben

#BAYLORTEARS

Mr. Rogers? As in Mr. Rogers Neighborhood? You think he was creepy looking???
  4. Phil Ken Sebben

#BAYLORTEARS

I beat you to contacting maniac by a few hours. I just picked the book up from him today. I'll post on here when I'm finished. It may be a while depending on how many cold showers I have to take to get through it.
  5. Phil Ken Sebben

Coaching Carousel Smoke??

https://deadspin.com/5901394/over-two-month-period-bobby-petrino-exchanged-200-messages-with-former-miss-motorcycle-mania-bikini-model
  6. Phil Ken Sebben

#BAYLORTEARS

Errol Flynn was accused of statutory rape by two underage women. He was found not guilty unanimously by the jury.
  7. Phil Ken Sebben

UT coming for Del Conte?

Unless I counted wrong or misunderstand how it works, which I very well may, we have 18 (9Mens & 9Womens) of the 26 sporting options for a Division 1 school. Of those 26 options only 20 are counted (10Mens & 10Womens). So we are only short two sports to have the full 20...
  8. Phil Ken Sebben

T-Shirt Contest!!! Predict the TCU v. OU score

TCU - 37 OU - 34 Longest Play 41 yards
  9. Phil Ken Sebben

FWST: No. 4 TCU’s blowout of Kansas met low rating expectations

The other prime time games didn't do that amazing: Penn State v. Michigan on ABC 3.9 Notre Dame v. USC, on NBC 1.8
  10. Phil Ken Sebben

Shooting on Texas Tech's campus...

Which would make a plea deal all the more likely.
  11. Phil Ken Sebben

Shooting on Texas Tech's campus...

Capital Murder is often life in prison without the possibility of parole in Texas. It is harder for a prosecutor to get death than life in prison so many prosecutors forego the death penalty. (this is only from my experience seeing a DA's office forego pursuing the death penalty on multiple...
  12. Phil Ken Sebben

SMU sent out an email, attempting to rally a presence in Fort Worth for College Gameday

Literally translated "success." Often used as a way of saying "good luck" or "may you be successful." Occasionally it means "good fortune." It is often used when parties are parting ways, similar to "goodbye." 'IwlIj jachjaj tlhIngan Hol Dajatlh'a'?
  13. Phil Ken Sebben

SMU sent out an email, attempting to rally a presence in Fort Worth for College Gameday

Qu'vatlh, excl.: A construction of Qu' and vatlh; literally, "A hundred tasks." A strong expletive used to express frustration, such as with having too many tasks and not enough resources to complete them reasonably. petaQ, excl.: Epithet; similar to "[ "illegitimate Baylor boy" ]" or "[ Arschloch]." Throw that petaQ out...
  14. Phil Ken Sebben

The Exponent Telegram: 'Western Virginia' barbs are good natured fun

78 U.S. 39 was wrongly decided! Make West Virgina Western Virginia again!
  15. Phil Ken Sebben

I'll have to look into those books. I've studied the history around the war a fair amount, and am always interested in learning more. That's definitely an interesting point about the term "civil war." I had never considered the linguistic significance of referring to it as such. Maybe that's...
  16. Phil Ken Sebben

Lincoln was definitely shady in terms of following the constitution. He disregarded numerous civil liberties and civil rights in an ends-justify-the-means way. Just as you say. But the Union won the war and were able to write the history books to make it look better than it was. There certainly...
  17. Phil Ken Sebben

#BAYLORTEARS

Who in their right mind would think that BU TTU would be a sellout! Hahaha
  18. Phil Ken Sebben

AP Poll out

Fun fact: Marvin Gaye was born Marvin Gay. He added an "e" to the end of his name because he didn't like the jokes about his sexuality, he wanted to distance himself from his father, and he thought it looked classy. Imagine if he had not added the "e." Sam Cooke similarly added an "e" to the...
  19. Phil Ken Sebben

#BAYLORTEARS

Duke isn't necessarily a cupcake. They went 10-4, 9-4, 8-5 in 2013, '14, '15 respectively. They still have the same coach who had those comparatively good years. Granted, they went 4-8 last year.
  20. Phil Ken Sebben

AP Poll out

http://preseason.stassen.com/over-under/teams.html Such information may be found here.