• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. R

This Day...Crazy

We haven't done what we did in 2014/15 because we don't have the same personnel. Last two seasons have been rough, but we've been starting a freshman at QB both times. Last time GP had a QB with more than one year of experience at TCU and didn't finish in the top 10 was, what 2006? The...
  2. R

2018-2019 Money Magazine Top Schools

This is actually something I'm really proud of as a Frog. TCU had the chance to become much more selective and to play the numbers game with test scores. Test scores have still been on the rise, but the university instead made a conscious effort to bring in more students from low-income...
  3. R

Ohio State v. TCU Simulations 2018

Join Bois is a fantastic and really creative writer. His 17776 about what football will look like in the distant future and his Tim Tebow Chronicles that follow a hypothetical Tebow CFL career are great.
  4. R

FWST: Ex-TCU lineman recalls a funny story about Gary Patterson, Ohio State — and GP responds

GP might not like the bulletin board material, but I sure had a blast reading it. Really hoping to see that prediction come true in a couple of months here.
  5. R

Kenny Hill back on campus

Mainly happy to see him completing his degree, but I think he’ll also have a lot to teach our QBs. It’s nice that our inexperienced but insanely talented young guys will have a great role model who’s matured a lot and overcome adversity to look up to.
  6. R

The ticket broadcasting from TCU

Much appreciated. Thanks!
  7. R

The ticket broadcasting from TCU

Anyone with the chance to listen want to enlighten the rest of us? I heard CDC did a great job but don't know any details.
  8. R

Fort Worth Regional discussion

Looks pretty decent on campus now. Definitely cloudy and a bit windy but nothing that suggests rain is imminent. Still time to get lucky with the weather.
  9. R

Big 12 Tournament Thread

Been really busy with work/school this year and haven't spent as much time here this year as in years past. Started lurking around the stretch just to keep up with RPI and the national seed race but I was pretty bummed yesterday so I wanted to sing by and find some solace with my fellow Frogs...