• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. F

D Magazine: TCU’s Ambitions Are Bigger Than the Iron Skillet, and North Texas is Worse For it

I knows I’ve said it before and many disagree, but this is not the way. This is making CFB worse, not better. Do we have bigger rivalries at the moment, yes of course. But did that same argument help us when A&M and UT said they have bigger games to worry about than TCU so now we need to do...
  2. F

Cancel the SMU series

I understand where y’all are coming from. But I also think y’all were not around for the death of the SWC and how it felt to be left behind as UT, Arkansas and A&M declared themselves too good for the likes of TCU and that 7+ decades of rivalry and tradition meant nothing. You can disagree...
  3. F

Big 12 put on notice

I think that it is Austin that needs to be on notice. This is your last season in the B12. The last opportunity most of us, both old and new, will have to hang another L on you. In your arrogance you always assume you get everyone’s very best game of the year but this year that will actually be...
  4. F

Zona to Big 12 heating up

Would be another amazing add to B12 basketball. Need ASU and Utah to follow and we’ll be sitting very pretty as the undisputed 3rd of the 4 power leagues. I would love a division like this for TCU B12 West UAZ ASU UTAH BYU COLORADO TTU TCU OSU B12 East BU UH KANSAS KSU ISU CINCY UCF WVU
  5. F

I'd still rather have ASU, Arizona and Utah............

Agree UA, ASU and Utah would huge gets. Hope Utah isn’t dumb. Even UT swallowed their pride and followed A&M to the SEC because it’s a better deal for them
  6. F

Plans made long ago are coming to fruition

I always thought at some point the Great Plains and Western power schools would have to form an alliance for survival (their population plus our passion) Never though did I think that meant the SoCal schools joining the B1G but now it looks like the B1G and B12 will split the remaining good...
  7. F

Please tell me the Big 12 is changing this

Wish I had your faith in the committee but I know they just can’t wait to swap us out for Enormous State U
  8. F

Final Prediction - In or Out?

Heart says in Cynical brain says out so they can put Bama in
  9. F

Please tell me the Big 12 is changing this

It was idiotic and may cost them a playoff spot THIS year But I’m guessing they won’t care to change it since soon enough it will be moot when the conference is at 12 members again and the playoff will expand to 12 too Plus they’re not giving up the revenue
  10. F

Max postgame interview is a must watch

Pray the committee does the right thing He doesn’t deserve to be relegated to the Holiday Bowl after this incredible season
  11. F

I hate CFB sometimes

A corrupt, useless system where a team that is 12-0, beats EVERYONE in their conference but ends up with nothing but a meaningless 2nd tier bowl game
  12. F

Bowls B12 Rules

Oh Oh I get it I’m just saying it floors me that we even have to play a title game that risks everything for us when the outcome can never result in our opponent having a better head to head, conference or overall record than us even if they win.
  13. F

Bowls B12 Rules

Exactly B12 truly stunning lack of foresight when they didn’t consider this possibility in a round robin league and write into the rules that if this scenario occurred, no title game is required and the team whose record can’t be surpassed in any way (H2H, conference or overall) is the...
  14. F

Bowls B12 Rules

It sucks but if we lose, we aren’t the B12 champs and we are out of the CFP No CFP team means K-State goes to Sugar Bowl as B12 champ It’s insane that we can lose so much on one game we shouldn’t even have to play since K-state can’t have a better head to head, conference or overall record...
  15. F

Glitch or Trying to keep us out?

Yes, they’d love to sub us out for another Big State U but this isn’t that, just lazy editing by ESPN
  16. F

MYTH “People just don’t watch TCU football”

Nobody is under the illusion that a lot of those viewers weren’t longhorns. But just as people tune in to watch UT win they tune in to watch them lose. This boards love affair with Texags proves how much people love seeing the big entitled programs lose. But they DO also love an underdog hero...
  17. F

Rematch

Frankly, the B12 rules should say “If you went undefeated in a 10 team round robin league then **** it, you’re automatically the champ with no need for a CCG
  18. F

Hypnotoad origins?

All Glory to the Hypnotoad
  19. F

Gameday Thread: #4 TCU at #18 Texas; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

10-0 and sent Bevo packing! It’s a good feeling!
  20. F

DMN: Could the CFP jilt TCU again? Don’t bet against it

They desperately want us to fail so they can justify replacing us with Enormous State University Only way to deny them is to stay perfect