• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. S

New TCU Shoes from HEYDUDE

Not my cup of tee, but HEYDUDE shoes are pretty popular, and they now have some TCU Shoes (and other college styles).
  2. S

Looking for 6 for BYU - TCU alumnus celebrating his 40th birthday

I only clarify because asking for 6 for this game could be a sister-wife situation. Looking for 6, club or lower level preferred.
  3. S

Need 4 for National Championship

Looking for 4 tickets in 300 level or better.
  4. S

Texas vs Kansas

5. S

Details on Max’s procedure

Never saw any details before: Explains it pretty well.
  6. S

Dumb Question re: TV Revenue

Anyone have knowledge about what happens to TV revenue assuming Big 12, SEC and ACC are the only ones that play? Do those conferences get more and the others get less/nothing? Just curious is anyone had any knowledge on those deals...
  7. S

Arkansas Pine Bluff vs. Alabama A&M

Arkansas Pine Bluff beat Alabama A&M 52 - 34 over the weekend. Definitely aren't as bad as they were last year....
  8. S

Uhh....Big V?

9. S

Starting QB odds

10. S

I’m officially too old

What the heck is this?
  11. S

Maybe Herbstreit doesn’t hate TCU?

New article in The Athletic about Herbstreit’s kids: What made this the most rewarding season of Kirk Herbstreit’s broadcast career https://theathletic.com/753730/2019/01/07/kirk-herbstreit-espn-college-football-analyst/ “The family took visits to USC and TCU and was impressed. But after...
  12. S

No Horns Down in Big 12 Championship

https://247sports.com/college/texas/Article/Texas-Longhorns-Football-Oklahoma-Sooners-Big-12-championship-Horns-down-Lincoln-Riley-College-Football-Playoff-125479276/ What if OU does Horns Up ironically whenever they score?
  13. S

aTm Issues

14. S

New locker room?

I don’t know how to post an Instagram story but Arico posted a redone locker room video. It Has a giant give ‘em hell sign in the back with purple lighting (with red highlights). Did they redo the locker room? Edit: trying a screen shot...
  15. S

Crazy stat

TCU can pass Kansas this season in all-time Big 12 wins, even though we only joined in 2012 and Kansas joined in 1996. Per reddit:
  16. S

Grier Heisman Hype Video?

Seems mighty early for WVU to be campaigning for Heisman already. He was good last year, but really?
  17. S

New uniforms

Coming in 2019... Read the comments - more purple this year.
  18. S

Newest TCU Nike's Half Off

I never see the TCU Shoes on sale (heck, anything TCU on sale), but saw they were half off on Nike.com, most sizes still available. Get 'em if you're a cheapo like me.