• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. D

247 Sports: TCU transfer Micah Peavy has committed to Georgetown

I wish Micah well as his next school. He is a really good kid, but this was 100 percent about money. No other analysis is needed.
  2. D

Peavy in Portal

Every kid is a free agent now. There is no such thing as loyalty. It is all about the money and getting some extra attention. There are no restrictions on transferring now so everyone will be jumping in to see what they can get. Those are just the facts. Peavy and Coles are great kids and...
  3. D

YouTube: Big 12 Rivalry Draft

Great job, Clint! This has to be one of my favorites!
  4. D

Basketball Portal

I am really excited about this roster. I think it gives Jamie a lot of versatility. No doubt we will miss Mike and Damion but I think they have brought in some players that will provide some serious production.
  5. D

Basketball Portal

We got out NIL'd on that one.
  6. D

Basketball Portal

We are going to miss Eman. He was a great representative for us on and off the court!
  7. D

GoFrogs: Frogs Sign Three Experienced Transfers

Each of these guys definitely fill a need. Big body rebounder, a 3 point shooter and a Mike Miles clone. I love the experience that they bring. Now we just need another big guy and hopefully Eman and Damion come back.
  8. D

Monday Morning Pick Me Up

Pretty remarkable group of guys on that team. They clearly love the school and their teammates and their coaches. We are fortunate that they represent our university in such an incredible way. I wish them all the very best and hope several of them return for another great run next year!
  9. D

Men's Basketball up to 11

Really great to see our basketball program enjoying some success! It is clear that we can more than hold our own in what is unquestionably the toughest basketball conference in the country. Seems like just last week there were those who were already saying we should move on to baseball season...
  10. D

GoFrogs: TCU Routes Central Arkansas, 103-57

Team looked really good. They seem ready for conference play! Go Frogs!
  11. D

Yahoo! Sports: Utah aims for bounce-back win vs. surging No. 20 TCU

Really solid win for the resume'. Utah was considered one of the last teams in for bracketology so this was a great challenge. Frogs were actually a slight underdog in this one. Good way to go into Christmas! Go Frogs!!
  12. D

FWST: TCU basketball’s second-leading scorer not expected to return next season

I hate that Baugh is leaving. He was one of my favorite players on last year's team. Not the greatest shooter but he is a very athletic player and a really good defender. He can probably make a little money overseas for a while but I'm a little skeptical about him making the top levels as a...
  13. D

Adam Miller

I'm a bit surprised that he didn't come to TCU. He would have been a good pick up unless he was unable to get a waiver. It would have been his second transfer. Granting the waiver would have been likely with the Will Wade firing but still no guarantee. Maybe that factored into his decision...
  14. D

FWST: TCU basketball makes the final two for LSU transfer Adam Miller

I think this is one of TCU's top transfer targets. Hope we can get him!
  15. D

SB Nation: TCU guard Francisco Farabello entering transfer portal

Fran took a lot of heat on this board but he was a big part of this team's success this year. Not great defensively but hit some big shots on offense and by all accounts was a great teammate and leader. I think his playing time was probably going to suffer next year with the two redshirt...
  16. D

Future is Bright

Chuck still has a year of eligibility if he wants it. Harrison's scholarship will be available. That's it unless someone leaves.
  17. D

Congrats Coach Dixon and team!!

Couldn't agree more!
  18. D

Jamie Backers - What Would it Take for Jamie to be on your "hot seat"?

Hopefully these last two games puts an end to this type of topic. I know everyone wants to lash out after a bad loss but we are lucky to have Jamie and he fights harder to win for his alma mater than any other coach ever would! Go Frogs! Let's dance!!!!!
  19. D

OKIE STATE@ TCU

16-5 and 5-4 in in the Big 12. I'm pretty damn happy with the season thus far. Of course there were a couple of additional games that we could have won but I love the energy of this team and what they have accomplished so far. I would love for them to win more games by double digits but they...
  20. D

TCU vs Texas A&M Basketball Game

These teams seem to be very even on paper. I agree, this one should be a good one! Go Frogs!