• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. DeuceBoogieNights

Super Frog got attacked by SMU fans?

Anyone see anything?
  2. DeuceBoogieNights

Defense and Nichols State

How many points do you think we allow Nichols State to score? Tarleton put up 17 last year. Second part of the question, how many points would Nichols have to score to make you even more concerned about the defense going forward? 20? 30?
  3. DeuceBoogieNights

Gillespie Defense...

Has now allowed 45, 65, 45, and 31 in the last 4 games... Just saying...
  4. DeuceBoogieNights

Anyone still alive from the 1938 Championship?

Anyone have a grandpa or great grandpa who was alive during the last TCU national championship? My dad was born in 1940 so he has no insight really. I know they would have to be pushing 90+ but do we have anyone still around that could tell a cool story? I think it's fascinating that this is a...
  5. DeuceBoogieNights

Where Are You Staying in LA?

Card just got charged by TCU for the natty tickets. Where is everyone staying? I have a hotel booked near Hollywood but LA is a big area.
  6. DeuceBoogieNights

GBM Wolverine: Is TCU underestimating the Wolverines?

Holy cow this might be the most ridiculous thing from the Blue Bevo group yet. https://gbmwolverine.com/2022/12/28/is-tcu-underestimating-the-wolverines/
  7. DeuceBoogieNights

CFP Selection Show Thread

Just started. Cameras at TCU.
  8. DeuceBoogieNights

All Hail Kell

Can we talk about him running onto the field, no scope, no lineup and nailing the game winner after missing the extra point? What a scheissing boss. That's legendary Tcu type stuff.
  9. DeuceBoogieNights

Second Half Defense

Second half points scored by the opponents against TCU the last 5 games: OkSt - 6 KSU - 0 WVU - 10 TTU - 7 Texas - 10 Where are the Gillespie haters?
  10. DeuceBoogieNights

Big Noon Kickoff Next Week

Joel Klatt just mentioned during the Ohio state game that Big Noon Kickoff was coming to Fort Worth next week. Him and Gus are doing the game.
  11. DeuceBoogieNights

Biggest OOC Game in Patterson Era?

Outside of bowl games, is this the biggest out of conference game for TCU in the Gary Patterson era? Obviously Oklahoma 2005, Clemson 2009, and LSU 2013 all come to mind. You have Oregon State and Stanford in there as well but this one feels like the biggest.
  12. DeuceBoogieNights

Jeremy Kerley Suspended

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/jets-jeremy-kerley-expects-suspended-violating-policy-article-1.3601200 Jets wide receiver Jeremy Kerley has told people that he expects to be suspended for violating league policy, the Daily News has learned.
  13. DeuceBoogieNights

East Side Club email

Got an email asking for feedback about the possibility of adding club seats to east side. Check your emails. I'm not interested but I know a lot of you are.
  14. DeuceBoogieNights

Gary's D is Back...

This isn't a TCU is going to win the conference thread because it's a long season. This isn't a discussion about the offense even though that plays a part. This is a defense discussion. Through two games it looks like Gary might have this thing dialed in. If they keep this up vs SMU and...
  15. DeuceBoogieNights

Big 12 ticket policy change

Schools now only have to provide visitors with 3,000 tickets instead of 4,000. http://www.hookem.com/2017/07/07/heading-big-12-road-game-finding-tickets-going-even-harder/
  16. DeuceBoogieNights

GP Salary now over $5 Million

http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/college/big-12/texas-christian-university/article148416564.html Gp at $5.1 Million CDC- $1.23 Million
  17. DeuceBoogieNights

NCAA Tournament coming to Ft Worth

New Ft Worth arena that is breaking ground today got selected for Men's Ncaa tournament first round in 2022. Glad Ft Worth is getting a new facility that can host these types of events. Hopefully start getting better concerts also.