• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. DeuceBoogieNights

Damonic Williams to enter transfer portal

Place your bets. LSU? USC? Texas? This sucks...
  2. DeuceBoogieNights

RE: UTube says TT and WV to the SEC.

The SEC doesn't want or need west Virginia or Texas Tech... Just think about what you are saying for a minute.
  3. DeuceBoogieNights

Thoughts and Prayers request

Both of my parents had it done and were happy they did it. You got this!
  4. DeuceBoogieNights

Spring football

Is Hoover not supposed to be healthy by Fall?
  5. DeuceBoogieNights

Spring football

And Dykes will choose the wrong qb1 again
  6. DeuceBoogieNights

Important Announcement From TCU

April fools is dumb. This is dumb.
  7. DeuceBoogieNights

YouTube: TCU head coach Sonny Dykes discusses first day of spring practice

Say what you want about Sonny, but the dude always has the best hoodies.
  8. DeuceBoogieNights

FWST: TCU basketball player offers cold assessment on the reality of a college degree

He graduated from OSU with a degree and I've heard he was actually a pretty decent student.
  9. DeuceBoogieNights

Trent Dilfer: CFB "super league" within 18-24 months?

Presidents in the ACC and Big 12 voted to authorize their commissioners to adopt the future framework related to a new CFP, including a new revenue model and concepts around a playoff format — all of which will be part of a new contract with ESPN. Those with knowledge of the discussions spoke to...
  10. DeuceBoogieNights

NO MORE WBAP 820 AM FOR TCU FOOTBALL. MOVING to KZPS 92.5 FM in 2024.

Radio is a weird medium these days and I think it depends on where you live and if they count streaming a radio station as listening to the radio. I'll stream The Ticket occasionally and that's listening to the radio, but not in the tradional sense.
  11. DeuceBoogieNights

Trent Dilfer: CFB "super league" within 18-24 months?

Honestly wish it would happen already just to get it over with. Everyone knows it's coming. Put us out of our misery already.
  12. DeuceBoogieNights

And here we go.....12 just probably isn't enough.

Don't necessarily disagree but in your scenario if Penn State barely loses to Michigan in a last minute nail biter, I think people would be interested in the rematch. I think it depends on how the first matchup went and how the season unfolds.
  13. DeuceBoogieNights

It’s back….

Not gonna lie. I'm pretty hyped. I don't own a PS5 but I'm considering it for this only.
  14. DeuceBoogieNights

Benedict Patterson!

Saban just retired at 72. JoePa coached forever. Mack Brown is 72. Just saying.
  15. DeuceBoogieNights

New Uniform?

Kids love the Jordan brand. Schools get exclusive stuff not available to the public. It definitely helps your recruiting pitch.
  16. DeuceBoogieNights

Why, Gary? Why?

Are you being for real when you post stuff like this? Another example below. This entire forum hates Baylor and Texas. It's weird you don't notice it.
  17. DeuceBoogieNights

Benedict Patterson!

Meh. It's telling he hasn't been seriously considered for another HC job
  18. DeuceBoogieNights

US labor official says Dartmouth basketball players are school employees and can join union

If these kids want to be employees, treat em like employees. No more scholarship, cover your own meals, 2 weeks Pto, no sitting out bowl games. Hell throw in a non compete clause just to make things more complicated. Let em get a real feel for it. I'm about done.
  19. DeuceBoogieNights

"You're tired. Get your _ _ _ on the treadmill"

Listened to this same argument about Dirk for years. That narrative completely changed. Luka is only 24. He's just now hitting his prime.