• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Travis Trucks

Sarah Fuller

Ask anyone who played football at TCU about how many kickers and punters tried to walk onto the team in August and the answer will be "dozens". I'd say at least 50 every year, with more in the year before we played in the Rose Bowl where the number might have been closer to 75. I find it very...
  2. Travis Trucks

Are there still posters here who think Sonny Dykes is a superior head coach

Dozens of people here saying SMU has the superior head coach and program. Do you still feel the same way after seeing SMU down 45-7 at halftime against 2-6 East Carolina? Do you think a Gary Patterson TCU program would find themselves in such a halftime deficit against a 2-6 team? Hell have we...
  3. Travis Trucks

Pac-12 votes to play, will start season November 6

Apparently they plan on a 7 game schedule which includes the championship game. It will be total BS if a team who plays a 10 game schedule goes 9-1 and gets left out of the playoff over a team that only played 7 games. The schedules in CFB this year are way too unbalanced and if there is a year...
  4. Travis Trucks

Who runs the @TCU_Athletics Twitter Account?

Here is my message, to you, since you blocked me You can't put out a tweet saying "#WeWantToPlay" and the block people who agree with you. Blocking/silencing is for those who can't handle opinions they don't like. Nothing I said was out of line. All I said was, you are a private entity, if...
  5. Travis Trucks

Looks like the Texas Rangers baseball team will need to get a new name. What would you rename to?

https://www.dallasnews.com/arts-entertainment/visual-arts/2020/06/03/the-statue-of-the-texas-ranger-at-love-field-may-be-coming-down/
  6. Travis Trucks

Just spent a week in Fort Worth

I live in California. Went to Texas to visit and I got to get my haircut, went to several restaurants, got to go to stores without having to wear a mask or have people shame me for not wearing a mask, went to a water park, went to Top Golf in The Colony, went to a gun range, Then I had to go...
  7. Travis Trucks

Does anyone here participate on /r/CFB on Reddit?

They sure as hell don't like anyone being in favor of playing games in 2020. You would think that a community dedicated to college football would, you know, want to play college football this season. If you don't engage in the sky is falling, we are all going to die narrative, this is what...