• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Travis Trucks

TCU - Providence game thread

Coach K is a moron, he says that because his team is 2-2, no college athlete out there has been hospitalized due to COVID among soccer, volleyball, football and basketball.
  2. Travis Trucks

TCU - Providence game thread

39% for Chattanooga in 2019. He has been disappointing this year, negative offensive rating despite the fact he was one of Chattanooga's best players as a freshman in 2019
  3. Travis Trucks

Sarah Fuller

Ask anyone who played football at TCU about how many kickers and punters tried to walk onto the team in August and the answer will be "dozens". I'd say at least 50 every year, with more in the year before we played in the Rose Bowl where the number might have been closer to 75. I find it very...
  4. Travis Trucks

BYU to play Coastal Carolina this weekend

I am not a BYU hater but this will not be anywhere near enough to vault them higher in the polls... they have played a Sun Belt schedule and are ranked accordingly. I know its not their fault but the anger should be directed toward the stupid arbitrary playoff system we had. I don't think they...
  5. Travis Trucks

Liberty game thread

We have beaten 2 defending conference champs in a row and people are complaining. Would you rather be Kentucky and lost to Richmond by 12? Or Virginia with a loss to San Francisco? Or South Carolina that got spanked by this same Liberty team yesterday?
  6. Travis Trucks

Are there still posters here who think Sonny Dykes is a superior head coach

Dozens of people here saying SMU has the superior head coach and program. Do you still feel the same way after seeing SMU down 45-7 at halftime against 2-6 East Carolina? Do you think a Gary Patterson TCU program would find themselves in such a halftime deficit against a 2-6 team? Hell have we...
  7. Travis Trucks

I’m so sick of our “Athletic Director”

25% capacity COVID fear mongering garbage and catering to the SJW woke crowd
  8. Travis Trucks

I’m so sick of our “Athletic Director”

He sucks. I already said I will not pay my Letterman's Association Dues, errr, Block T dues, until he is gone. I stopped paying them well before this Block T garbage
  9. Travis Trucks

FWST: Midnight Madness? TCU football practicing late tonight in order to vote Tuesday

Why have they not voted yet? I was told if you vote in person you will die therefore you must vote by mail?
  10. Travis Trucks

Frogs -10 vs Tech

Texas Tech almost lost to HOUSTON BAPTIST
  11. Travis Trucks

RIP The Great Billy Tubbs!

That was the flaw in his system. It was great for beating teams like Mississippi Valley State and UT Pan American 155-70, but any time we played a team who could match up athletically it was a challenge.
  12. Travis Trucks

RIP The Great Billy Tubbs!

Was never a big fan of his gimmicky system, but the 1998 basketball season was one to remember and I was only 9 at the time.
  13. Travis Trucks

Other Games - Week 9

Arkansas just threw it deep on 4th & 2. What we should have done today on our own 4th and 1
  14. Travis Trucks

Other Games - Week 9

They seem to think Urban Meyer will go to UT if they throw enough money at him. While I believe Urban would have UT in title contention Year 2, he will last just long enough to quit on them like he did at Ohio State/Florida.
  15. Travis Trucks

Other Games - Week 9

Texas wins
  16. Travis Trucks

Other Games - Week 9

4th down....
  17. Travis Trucks

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Baylor; Halloween Edition

His balance is incredible, what other RBs have as much balance as he has
  18. Travis Trucks

Other Games - Week 9

Dumbass Big 10. This Oklahoma State crowd is solid even if not at capacity.
  19. Travis Trucks

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Baylor; Halloween Edition

Tech is pretty bad, however, we have lost to pretty bad Tech teams the last two times we have played them at AGC.