• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. LVH

Why was Shahada Wells run off

Averaging 19 points per game and just dropped 30 on Michigan tonight Also scored 36 against a pretty good UAB team
  2. LVH

There is nothing redeeming whatsoever about this team or staff

Worst team since 2004 2021 was bad but at least we beat the Big 12 Champs 2019 was bad but at least we beat Texas 2013 was bad but at least the defense was elite and we competed in every game I can't name one positive redeeming quality about this team. Everything is below average at best
  3. LVH

Week 10 Other Games

It's crazy how average you can make the Kansas State offense look when you play 7 defenders near the line of scrimmage And it's also crazy how average you can make their defense look when you can throw a pass more than 10 yards downfield
  4. LVH

Can someone with a better football Xs and Os background than I explain our defensive strategy on 3rd and short?

This is pretty much what we did the entire first half on 3rd and short against obvious run situations. I am not sure why the go to scheme was 3 down linemen, then everyone else at least 5 yards off the ball, including 2 linebackers 7 yards back and 3 deep safeties, unless there is some...
  5. LVH

WEEK 6 OTHER GAMES

K State might have dropped off more than we did
  6. LVH

Rangers choke

Celebrating with champagne last night as if they won something, when they still had unfinished business and get shut out today to lose the division and start the playoffs on the road at Tampa. The Mariners still tried to hand the game to the Rangers today by pulling Kirby early, putting in no...
  7. LVH

Home losses as 21 point and 14 point favorites

I don't mind losing when the game is expected to be close or we are expected to lose It's the games we lose that we are expected to win and aren't supposed to be that close that drive me crazy These types of losses I believe defined the downfall of the GP era - home losses where we were...
  8. LVH

Big 12 Basketball Schedule

My only question is will students be back for that home game against UH?
  9. LVH

OTHER GAMES WEEK 4

Cincinnati is a bad team, I said before the year started that they would be bad but have a favorable conference schedule Auburn's program is in the dumps FSU-Clemson locked in a tight game It's sad how far the Virginia Tech program has fallen
  10. LVH

The last time we scored first against SMU at home

2004. 8 straight home games against SMU they have thrown the first punch Double digit 1st quarter deficits in 2021, 2017, 2011 Would like to see us come out as the aggressors against these [ "illegitimate Baylor boys" ] for a change
  11. LVH

ACC officially votes to add Cal, Stanford, SMU

This is by far the stupidest realignment move yet. 3 schools no one cares about and doesn't move the needle, 2 of which are on the other side of the country from where the majority of the ACC is located. I just don't understand what exactly the ACC gets out of this. I also can't stop laughing...
  12. LVH

Thank you Mike Miles

Obviously we had bigger aspirations this season but this has still been the best 2 year run in basketball in my lifetime
  13. LVH

Refs did all they could to give Tech the win

But failed
  14. LVH

I am starting to warm up to Kendall Briles

He is triggering many of the loser media talking heads I can't stand, and other personalities/figures I despise, and is making them clutch their pearls. He is making the worst people mad and butthurt. The enemy of my enemy is my... friend?
  15. LVH

#17 FROG BASKETBALL AT #10 UTERUS - 8pm ESPNEWS to ESPN2

Would love to check out UT's new arena but it won't be this year
  16. LVH

#17 Frog Basketball @ #19 Bailure U. - 8pm ESPN2

Thought I would get the thread going Haven't won in Waco since 2018, lets change that
  17. LVH

Tomorrow's Game

Are Tech fans going to take over the arena or is our athletic department doing promotions to ensure there is enough purple in the seats
  18. LVH

It begins - Carrington to Arizona State

How many more of our staff gets picked off? Good for him, though. Being a position coach is an upgrade. Him and Samples will be fighting us hard now for Texas recruits.