• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. F

OT...what's that?

Thunder....rain....Bedford....August....A fourfecta....
  2. F

Same, same....

I found this on another site.... Big 12...the more things change... Official Team Colors Cincinnati/Texas Tech = red/black... Central Florida/Colorado = black/gold... TCU/Kansas State = purple/white Arizona State/Iowa State = red/gold Houston/Utah = red/white [Utah accent, black...
  3. F

Lavender redux

I know there are those on here who are nostalgic to the Flying T logo of the early 1970s....That was also the era of the lavender uniforms, introduced by Jim Pittman and retained for too many years.... Photos from Wednesday's Media Day conference with Sonny Dykes revealed a demoralizing...
  4. F

It was a nice run....

I didn't expect to get this far....
  5. F

Super Regional brackets

Anyone know which teams are in Bracket 1 and which teams are in Bracket 2 for the Super Regionals this week?
  6. F

Super Regional brackets?

Anyone know which teams have been seeded in Bracket 1 and which teams in Bracket 2?
  7. F

Why advertisements? Can I do anything about it?

Today I have ads in the middle of the page to select and read posts....Didn't have them before....What has happened....Can I get rid of them?
  8. F

Getting too excited....

I'm getting much too excited at the half-way mark of the season.....One game out of first place....
  9. F

Might be an omen....

Last night while channel surfing on the cable, a syndicated episode of Family Feud caught my eye....Since it was syndicated, no telling when it first broadcast (months or a couple of years back?)....One family team wore red and black, the other wore purple.....Purple won, 394-99....
  10. F

Leach and looks....

It's always easy to refer to the past, but find videos of Mike Leach at the last game of the season....At the time, I thought he didn't look good, and now it's apparent why.....
  11. F

Means nothing now....

Being in the play off invitational has no meaning now....Conference championship was of primary importance....I am depressed....
  12. F

2014 deja vu

IIRC, the Frogs beat West Virginia 31-30 on the road in the last second on the clock....
  13. F

I will smite....

"...behold I will smite all your territory with frogs (Exodus 8:2)."
  14. F

Looking ahead much?

For those who are crowning TCU as conference champion and national football invitational champion, consider the affects/influences of home field vs. visitors' advantages for the 5 remaining games on the schedule....Records are Big 12 membership years for TCU.... West Virginia...has beaten TCU...
  15. F

2014 all over again?

The last time TCU beat both Oklahoma teams at ACS was 2014....
  16. F

Heh heh heh

Dayammm, TCU!
  17. F

Just surfin...

Something happened and I have had to do this to get back in....
  18. F

Fight song at SMU practice

SMU coach played TCU fight song on a loop at practice today....These horses are gonna be hard to beat again this year.....
  19. F

OT: Cyber tribulation

If you are a MasterCard user and have been declined service in the last couple of days, it's not necessarily your fault....After three failed attempts to call MC customer service numbers on the card and on the paper bills, I finally got through to Texas Independent Bankers which issues my...
  20. F

Auto redirects....

What is up with ads automatically popping up when you try to open a thread? Is there a way of stopping that? Click on something like "TCU will will Big 12 title" and an ad for diet lite cola-like milkshakes at Mr. Quik pops up.....