• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. F

#BAYLORTEARS

Just FYI regarding renaming military installations....Most "forts" today are located in the southern portion of the country....In the days after the Unpleasantness between the States, southern states were solidly Democratic party-leaning in reaction to the harsh Republican party Reconstruction...
  2. F

The Mouse and Spectrum reach an accord

Yay! I can once again see Dr. Pol push his arm up a cow's patoot to help deliver a calf stuck in the uterus....
  3. F

FLM: Houston, TCU meet to begin a Big 12 rivalry

The word "rival" an "rivalry" are basically misunderstood and misused....In its original meaning, a rival is an opponent who wants to gain the best in a relationship, but throughout the 20th Century, at least, the word took on the identity of being the greatest opponent which caused...
  4. F

TCU-SMU Game Time

I'm old...and old school...growing up, I knew SMU to be the great rival....Since the Patterson era, TCU has basically owned SMU on the turf with a coupe of hiccups until 2019 and 2021....Back-to-back losses firs the first time since 1992-93, and don't forget the dark days' 15 years of misery...
  5. F

Week 2 Games

In the days before scholarship limitations, UT, Arkansas, Texas Tech, and A&M used to do exactly that....Recruit 4-5 deep with the promise that the athlete would be in the Cotton Bowl....Without injuries, #2-5 rode the bench but got bowl rings....Private school left with recruiting adequate at...
  6. F

TCU vs Nichols State Colonels Prediction Thread

Disappointed, but not surprised, if the Frogs are flat.... TCU 38 Nichols 21
  7. F

Am I missing anything?

Her misfortune was to be born mentally challenged....
  8. F

Congratulations to SMU…

Let them eat cake and drink champagne in the A/C suites....
  9. F

Gameday Thread, Season Opener: Colorado vs TCU; Sponsored by NIL Village

Move along, folks....There's nothing to see here....
  10. F

Houston and SMU are laughing....Kansas State, Oklahoma State, UT, Baylor, and OU OCs are all wondering on how high they want score against the Frogs....
  11. F

Deflating...embarrassing...blow out in the making....
  12. F

So, let's do a little make believe with Deion.

With so much uncertain and unproven regarding TCU this season, it's appropriate to dust off "win by one" and make certain it's repeated in the next 11 games....
  13. F

TCU vs Coach Prime and his fighting buffalos Prediction Thread

I was promised there would be no math....
  14. F

103 degrees now long range forecast for Sept. 2nd...

At least 7 more hours to drink before kickoff than an 11 a.m. kick....
  15. F

Fox announcers: Buffs to come out in Saturday's game wearing all white

UT wears orange at home a lot....It wears white on the road....
  16. F

OT...what's that?

Thunder....rain....Bedford....August....A fourfecta....
  17. F

Why So Many Seats For Sale

But poor attendance (seen on the screen, at least) gives TV an excuse to pressure conferences to reshuffle, possibly jettison the dead weight per butts on the benches, and devolve into a two-conference junior NFL....
  18. F

FWST: Do Big 12 commissioner’s brazen remarks all but confirm they are out to get Texas and OU?

I have posted this a few times when appropriate....Look at the right upright, and to the right of the upright, and find the guy in purple underneath the scoreboard waving his arms....That's where Boise's kicker put the ball....Some super sleuth on here needs to find out who that guy is and let's...