• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. F

FWST: Has Fort Worth caught TCU Horned Frog fever? It’s complicated.

I would like to see this clown move to Kansas City and become the columnist for his gem over in Lawrence. Could he be adept at smacking his Alma Mater at every turn?
  2. F

Newy interviewed an emotional Coach P about the title game

I apologize for being late to the party. When you live out of the state of Texas, sometimes it is hard to snag all the news. Did Gary Patterson get a divorce recently? Please help bring me up to date on this one. Thanks.
  3. F

The National Championship.

Corinthian leather, man.
  4. F

Anyone still alive from the 1938 Championship?

Same here. My Dad was a Syracuse Alum '40 and when I decided to attend TCU he gave me the whole 1938 story. One day, I was fortunate enough to give him Davey O'Brien's autograph. He was pumped.
  5. F

AP: Defending champion Georgia vs. Cinderella TCU for the college football title

I think Nike is working on some cleats that look like glass slippers. Enough of the pumpkin/coach/midnight crap.
  6. F

Major denial: Cowherd

Add Mike Tirico.
  7. F

Admiral posts.
  8. F

Dave Flemming, Sean McDonough, Jason Benetti, maybe Dave Pasch.
  9. F

All went to state schools except, while on the field of the Peach Bowl during Game Day, Stanford Steve, a former TE at Stanford, was the only commentator that picked TCU to beat Michigan. Sorry about the run on sentence. Go Frogs!! Beat the Dawgs.
  10. F

Wolverines Digest: Be Careful What You Wish For

I think Houston is third and Phoenix is fourth, now.
  11. F

SMU fans

He would probably have sat out of the Michigan game to get ready for the NFL combine.
  12. F

2022 Fiesta Bowl Complaints Thread

Very animated. Had fun things to say about both teams and what was coming up next. Positive, upbeat, energetic, and amusing. He does the same thing at the D'backs games. Side note: he is a professor at ASU but I can't remember his name.
  13. F

You were warned in a previous thread when I recommended skipping the stadium food and hitting Westgate or Park West, before/after.
  14. F

At the game, the on field MC, getting the fans into the game, mentioned that it was the first meeting between the two teams.
  15. F

Unis for Next Week?

Isn't it decided that the team with the better win/loss record is the home team?
  16. F

I’ll be damned, someone gives us chance…

Still hanging with the U-T? LA Times, if any fish wrapper.
  17. F

Question about Zach Evans not playing

A form letter with blanks to fill in the names.
  18. F

Parking for Fiesta Bowl

Blue lot. Easier to get in and out of, cheaper, walk 200 feet farther.
  19. F

Travel thread!

Leaving early, meeting son for breakfast, total drive time from home to stadium, 25 minutes. Finally, not flying to DFW.