• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. frognutz

SB Nation: TCU quarterback Matthew Downing transfers to Louisiana Tech

Got him confused with Morris for a second and was disappointed.
  2. frognutz

So, are we in the tourney or what?

Anyone feeling sorry for Kansas?
  3. frognutz

It's official now. TCU vs OSU.
  4. frognutz

Looks like its going to be Okie State.
  5. frognutz

Iowa State and Texas Tech
  6. frognutz

I guess Linardi has us as the last 4 in FWIW. 12 seed.
  7. frognutz

thoughts?
  8. frognutz

AD Donati Getting an Earful on Twitter

Donati aint going to do [ Finebaum ]. Ticket sales will be down next season anyway and he's going to tell people they can't buy the tickets they have been buying in the past? Get real dude.
  9. frognutz

FWST: Could TCU go with a QB rotation against the Sooners on Saturday?

Does anyone even care anymore? Same old crap. Either you or your QB is broken Gary. Get rid of him and fix it.
  10. frognutz

What are YOU doing differently to help?

Maybe drinking more. Other than that I don't know. Not spending any more money or free time to watch this [ Finebaum ] show. This season apparently is an extension of a training camp.
  11. frognutz

FWST: Patterson says Shawn Robinson is the starting QB, ‘isn’t going to panic’

College landscape is littered with can't miss HS elite players that can't take it to the next level. But some seem to think we are immune to that because we "coach em' up". Will be disappointed in GP if he doesn't prescribe the pine after the 1st SR turnover Saturday. Give SR and Kenny a few...
  12. frognutz

Ohio State v. TCU Simulations 2018

it puts the lotion in the basket.
  13. frognutz

Wait people actually tube the Trinity River?

#countryclubsandbackyardchlorinatedpools
  14. frognutz

so you are saying you tubed the trinity during all the years you lived in Ft Worth and the several hundred weekends that you have been in Ft Worth after moving?
  15. frognutz

RIP, Gunner

Really?
  16. frognutz

RIP, Gunner

Well [ Finebaum ]. World just got a little more pathetic. Pouring one out. I have and will continue to enjoy his perspectives.
  17. frognutz

OOC Matchup Wishlist

Yeah, I got that. Although, admittedly, he did say NOT LSU which I read as LSU. Need to put on the glasses. Although, I played college athletics and all I gleaned from the schools I was looking at was going TO the schools and meeting people. I think people over estimate the impact of...
  18. frognutz

OOC Matchup Wishlist

Makes no sense. Who is not trying to poach DFW? You brought up LSU. So they aren't trying to poach DFW?
  19. frognutz

Spoken like a true Bayou City resident. Not a big leap for folks used to floating around in their own living room.
  20. frognutz

In Dallas, we just open up a few bottles of Dom and float around in our pools listening to speakers that look like rocks that play music. Much fewer UTIs. Gotta keep that area in working order.