• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. X

Game 3 Unis

Was this the last time we wore the combo?
  2. X

TCU Football 2019

Cool thread
  3. X

Week one uniforms get noticed....

I didn’t like the silver numbers at all when the unis were first revealed. But after rewatching the game on tv, they tie in extremely well with the frog on the side of our helmets, which I wasn’t expecting. It’s a good look.
  4. X

AGS Prime West Side Seats Will Be Occupied by Horns, Bears, etc.

Late to the party and haven’t read the entire thread, but most people on here likely already have season tickets and don’t need to buy yours so that you continue to rack up points, even at face value. If you have more tickets than you need, drop them. Us non-club season ticket holders hope for...
  5. X

Cold as H#LL

I thought the beginning of Red Dead Redemption 2 was pretty cool, too.
  6. X

What we need to do to close the gap between us and the 2 teams that played tonight

Who had their redshirt blown this year? They would have had to play in 5 games in order for that to happen, right?
  7. X

Tulsa World: OU and TCU are becoming familiar foes

We won that one time, 'member? I 'member.
  8. X

OU vs TCU predictions

OU - 1 turnover TCU - 4 turnovers
  9. X

Official weather thread - ISU

There won't be any severe weather tonight. Spotty showers in the forecast - 10-15% coverage.
  10. X

Official weather thread - ISU

Weather will be fine, radar looks clean right now, with any nastiness coming up from the south currently dissipating. That cell that hit SW FW was tiny, very definition of 10-15% coverage, just unlucky placement. If we get unlucky again, then we can give props to the marketing dept for putting...
  11. X

Bad news for TB2

I don't think people are trying to connect partying with beating women. The statement was made that he was a "role model" while at TCU, and it's being pointed out that it wasn't like he was a model student or helping the community. Dude just had a ton of talent and loved to party. When you go...
  12. X

Bad news for TB2

His snapchat was constantly just him at the clubs while he was at TCU. He mostly went out in Dallas, which may be why it was a little more hush hush.
  13. X

Ohio St game thoughts on rewatch

Shawn Robinson is a better deep ball passer because he has much better strength, and because he puts the ball to a place to where only his receiver has a chance to catch it Granted, we see a lot of overthrows. But I'll take those knowing that we're taking a shot at a huge gain, and that there's...
  14. X

Ohio St game thoughts on rewatch

Well you can usually get the full game without any commercials on youtube. Here's the short version he was probably talking about:
  15. X

UT Look-A-Likes

Tom Herman
  16. X

TCU vs Ohio St. Prediction Threads

I predicted a loss, but I can't remember the last time the frogs were [ Finebaum ] on this much throughout the week. I haven't seen a single talking head give us even the SLIGHTEST chance to win. I retract my predicted loss and say, EFF EM ALL. Let's walk out of AT&T stadium feeling like this guy on...
  17. X

An* Ohio State's Hype Video for our Game

All of those players are local guys that chose Ohio State over TCU. That's what I got out of it, and I wouldn't call it a coincidence. Hope we show them Saturday that they made the wrong decision.
  18. X

TCU vs Ohio St. Prediction Threads

We honestly have no clue how good we are or can be. I predict a loss to the Buckeyes simply because our frogs haven't shown me anything yet to make me think otherwise. Granted, I think GP and SC have been extremely vanilla so far with play calling on both sides of the ball - no crazy blitz...
  19. X

Ohio State Look-A-Likes

Urban Meyer "Delete All"