• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Ron Swanson

The Players -golf

Considering the stage and the extremity of the in & out physics defiance, that’s gotta be one of the bigger lip-out screw jobs in golf history.
  2. Ron Swanson

OT - Movies thread

I haven’t watched Masters of the Air yet, but I intend to. But you know how certain shows are filmed differently and just look different on the screen? For instance, you can tell a soap opera is a soap opera just by looking at it for 3 seconds even if you know nothing about the show. Based...
  3. Ron Swanson

OT - Movies thread

The Tourist is a good watch.
  4. Ron Swanson

2025 Recruiting Thread

Found the below, I assume that’s his dad:
  5. Ron Swanson

OT - Movies thread

Muscle Shoals is fantastic. Highly recommend. I might be a little biased. All the music in that documentary was the stuff I grew up listening to in the car with my dad.
  6. Ron Swanson

OT - Movies thread

Gotcha… I wasn’t sure which one you were talking about
  7. Ron Swanson

GoFrogs: Kubota College Baseball Series Preview

Is this a true story? Seems like something out of an 80’s/90’s sports movie that the bad guy coach of the really good team you’re supposed to hate would do as an example of terrible sportsmanship to make you hate them even more.
  8. Ron Swanson

OT - Movies thread

I thought the 2021 Dune was pretty damn good. I’m not a big Sci-Fi guy, so I don’t have real strong opinions on some things that sci-fi guys probably do. Just thought it was well done and entertaining. I’m actually rewatching it now because I don’t remember sh*t from when I first watched it a...
  9. Ron Swanson

OT - Movies thread

I had no idea it was based on a true story. Not surprising I guess. It’s almost too random of a story/setting (late 90’s) to be totally made up.
  10. Ron Swanson

OT - Movies thread

Has anyone watched Tokyo Vice on MAX?
  11. Ron Swanson

2025 Recruiting Thread

My first grade daughter has a classmate named Gary. His little brother’s name is George. Way better than Jaxtyn and Brazedyn.
  12. Ron Swanson

OT: Predict the Super Bowl

One Taylor Swift appearance so far with 1:50 left in the first half?
  13. Ron Swanson

OT - Movies thread

I used to be that way, but my wife always has them on and I kinda got used to it. Plus as the father of two little ones and husband to a wife who’s a big napper, I’m constantly watching shows with the volume down, and they help for that, too.
  14. Ron Swanson

Over would be the extremely obvious bet that I have to assume everyone is making, which generally means it’s going the other way.
  15. Ron Swanson

OT - Movies thread

I do captions with almost everything now, but especially British/Irish/Scottish/Aussie shows.
  16. Ron Swanson

Vegas O/U on Taylor Swift broadcaster mentions and broadcast showings are both 4.5
  17. Ron Swanson

OT - Movies thread

I’m pretty sure Line of Duty is on Hulu. I brought that series up on this thread maybe 3-4 years ago, then a couple people watched it and loved it, then a bunch more watched it and loved it. It’s a British cop drama and it’s one of the best series I’ve ever seen.
  18. Ron Swanson

OT - Movies thread

“Shrinking” with Jason Segal and Harrison Ford is very good, too.
  19. Ron Swanson

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Yeah, and it clearly works. Every single city I drive through you see billboards everywhere for guys just like them. Jim Adler was the only one I remember growing up, but about 900 other people across the south have copied the blueprint and apparently there’s enough money to go around.
  20. Ron Swanson

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

And Billy Adler on the left was my fraternity brother at TCU. We called him Bobcat.