• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. A

SMU GAME

I’m torn between being mad that this is fan abuse and television doesn’t respect a schedule for human beings and the fact that this is “the way it is”.
  2. A

2020 Recruiting Thread

Team went 0-9 last year. Franklin played in 8 games. Had 100 yds rushing on 51 carries. Caught 10 passes for 80 yds, with a long on 32. Returned one kickoff for 33 yds. Didn’t score a touchdown.
  3. A

OT: Degree, Graduation, Current Job

Accounting 1991 Controller at a non-profit
  4. A

Uhhh...Dixon to UCLA rumor/ news

I hope we take a look at Matt McMahon at Murray St, Richard Pitino at Minnesota, and Chris Jans at New Mexico St.
  5. A

Ebbets Field Flannels - TCU football jersey

https://www.ebbets.com/products/texas-christian-university-1936-authentic-football-jersey
  6. A

The Comments on Mark Cohen

Sideline Interference is a live ball foul penalized as a dead ball foul. If Johnson would have scored, the touchdown would have counted, the penalty would have been declined by rule and the game would have been over. Since he didn’t score, the penalty was enforced from the succeeding spot (25...
  7. A

Cheezus

Can’t wait to see “Cheez It Bowl 2018” on the west side of the stadium next year.
  8. A

Officiating Crew

ACC crew.
  9. A

Patterson Press Conference: Week 1 vs Southern

Since the 40 second clock starts after the kickoff ends, I would love to see TCU put the starting offense on kickoff return, fair catch the kickoff, then immediately run up and start a play. If there is no substitution, the offense doesn’t have to wait on the defense.
  10. A

1963 TCU baseball jersey and cap on sale at Ebbets Field Flannels

I’ve been hoping they would add TCU to their collegiate collection. Ebbets.com
  11. A

TCU's Win Streak ends Saturday

I was wondering whatever happened to Baba Booey.
  12. A

Pat Sullivan to be at the game this week

I know he was responsible for switching the field from AstroTurf to grass. I remember going to Farrington Field for his first Purple/White game while that was going on.
  13. A

2017 College World Series Thread

Does every freaking second have to be filled with words?
  14. A

Fort Worth Regional discussion

It's there now.