• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. F

Texas vs TCU Baseball Game 1

Let’s roll these suckers! can’t believe ESPN sent the LHN crew and that windbag Texas suck up color guy
  2. F

TCU vs Okie Lite Game 1

Schloss had too much time for this line up Nunez at 9 Boyers leading off Krob because Russ threw a long session this week and Schloss wanted extra rest Henry instead of Wood and Ventura is the OSU GA
  3. F

Baseball vs Tarleton St

And the [ Finebaum ] show from our staff starts early as cam brown gets pulled with 1 out snd 2 runners in the in the FIRST inning Ridings comes In, I expect to get us out of this not to stay long term and a true can of corn off the fists gets run for TSU
  4. F

ORU under fire since they made the Sweet 16

https://www.yahoo.com/news/no-oral-roberts-university-basketball-135007065.html Saw a long series of tweets full of outrage about this exact topic - ORU being allowed to play in the tournament... Funny how those on the cancel culture side of everyone they don't agree with totally miss the...
  5. F

Tuesday Baseball against Tarleton State postponed

due to COVID - hoping it must be Tarleton St issue since they didn't mention Baylor yet. Game rescheduled for April 13th.
  6. F

TCU vs SFA

The team is seeing if we can leave everyone on base at least once in the first 3 innings We lead 2-1 after a solo HR to start the 3rd and a sac fly with the based loaded end of 3 2-1 TCU wearing the ugly black mid week uniforms hoping maniac isn’t here since TCU has decided to use the...
  7. F

TCU - Cal game 1 3rd inning game thread

Started a new thread because things are going bad 4-0 Cal mid 3 Rodgers tried to cut the lead to 1 in the 2nd but came up 10 ft short Shep played some great D in the T3 and now we are batting in B4
  8. F

TCU vs DBU baseball - moved up to 3 pm tomorrow

assuming due to weather threat later in evening
  9. F

Baseball - TCU vs UTA

TCU down 0-1 in the 3rd. UTA just bunted against our shift to the right side and then bunted again and we made an error. So now UTA has runners and 1st and 2nd after two bunts with no outs because we can't defend the bunt...shocker! I have also notice every UTA hitter seems to be hitting at...
  10. F

TCU vs SFA baseball

green starting again Been hit hard by the first 3 batters First two for fly outs and then a double 2 outs and 1 on at 2nd Greens ball movement seems not existent so far Green gets a fly ball to right to get out of 1st
  11. F

New Provost

we have a new one after an extensive search process She will have big shoes to fill though
  12. F

TCU vs Lamar Game 3

0-0 after 1 Watson got on with a single but nothing else
  13. F

ACU vs TCU

Does anyone know if winning at ACU helps us at all? Same with tomorrow - are these games just a wash via RPI?
  14. F

TCU Tech Game 2

3 up 3 down for King Looked good
  15. F

Baseball OU game 2 postponed

to tomorrow, so a DH now
  16. F

Cord cutters question for UCLA baseball game

ok I am an old guy with Directv Since the Pac-12 network seems to have not come to an agreement with Directv, what are my other options to watch the game? I know that SlingTV carries the Pac-12 network and they have a 7 day free trial - but does that allow to upgrade to the sports package or...